English : Advanced
French : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Software Publisher April 2015 - Present
- Analysis of the functional
documentation, ensuring that all aspects are clarified with the client
before the application is sent to the development phase.
- Design of the test plan and writing of test cases.
- Writing BDD features in order to be automated.
- Tests execution in order to identify possible bugs in the application.
- Reporting of the identified issues and updating the bug tracking tool.
- Communication with the client.
Siemens Healthcare January 2013 - April 2015 Duration: 2 years 3 months
Software Engineer for a pioneer of IT technologies dedicated to the medical field, providing medical technologies that help deliver a better quality of healthcare.
Participation in a project focusing on the International Medication module from Soarian Clinical.
- Testing sections of the company’s product according to customer requirements and internal procedures and writing the corresponding documentation.
- Understanding technical and functional specifications, and following the existing testing specifications.
- Delivering high quality solutions, according to agreed specifications and within agreed timescales.
- Interfering with developers or management staff concerning test plans, test procedures, and operational software issues.
- Investigating and analyzing software problems in testing and operational environments.
- Writing technical specifications for effective implementation.
- Preparing reports according to the defined testing process.
- Helping improve the testing process.
Waters Romania July 2011 - January 2013 Duration: 1 year 6 months
Biochemist within a company specialized in designing, manufacturing, selling and servicing analytical technologies: liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis for the pharmaceutical, healthcare and chemical industry.
Participation in a project aiming to develop the Scientific Data Management System (SDMS), an automated electronic repository that stores and manages all types of scientific data to a centralized database. SDMS captures and stores the critical scientific data generated by any instrument or application using automated “file and print capture” technology. All data is automatically made searchable using advanced functionality.
- Software quality evaluation.
- Coordinating and performing testing activities: creation and performance of test cases using the stress testing, crash testing, boundary cases as testing techniques.
- Participation in all the Quality Assurance – related activities within the company.
Delaco Distribution May 2004 - September 2010 Duration: 6 years 4 months
Head of the Production Department, Quality Manager, Coordinator of the Product Safety Team for one of the main providers of dairy products on the Romanian market.
- Implementation, maintenance and update of the management system according to ISO 22000:2005.
- Supervision of the entry of raw materials, entry and freight output and packaging.
- Traceability of raw materials, finite product and packaging.
- Maintenance of the relationship with the authorities.
- Accordance of the labels information (defined the product) with internal and European Community law.
- Proposals for continuous improvement.
- Activity tracking and budget management within the department.
Bachelor's Degree in Biotechnologies in the Food Industry, Faculty of Biotechnologies - University of Bucharest.