English : Advanced
French : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
Pentalog August 2016 - February 2017 Duration: 6 months
.NET Developer within the Pentalog Group.
Participation in an training session which focused on the study and use of .NET technologies:
- Study of several tutorials regarding the C# language, .NET and some other approaches: interfaces, collections, events, delegates and Lambda expressions, extension methods, LINQ, OOP principles, Design Patterns, Entity Framework.
- Reading specific documentation about C# 4.0 and Entity Framework 6.
Softelligence Romania October 2015 - January 2016 Duration: 3 months
Developer within a company specialized in developing and implementing CRM, Web,
Mobile and BI e-business solutions integrated with the solutions
existing in its clients’ infrastructure: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft AX,
Microsoft NAV, Charisma.
- Creation of new functionalities such as: configuration of multiple entities in the EBS platform (for the project and for customer demos), integration of a photo editor in EBS for the creation of a plant diagnosis module).
- Data mining from the database in order to create reports and queries/procedures for importing within the database.
- Performance testing with Visual Studio.
Creative Online Network October 2014 - November 2014 Duration: 1 month
Web Designer within a company specialized in programming and web design services and solutions, such as: web programming, web design and web advertising.
- Creation of new web pages using Bootstrap framework.
- Populating the content.
- Working with PHP.
BCR July 2014 - September 2014 Duration: 2 months
Test Analyst (Intern) within a banking institution, member of an Austrian group, one of the leaders of the Romanian banking system.
- Performing functional testing (testing through the interface of the specifications, whether in the database, where there were carried out queries; whether the work with the database was made in TOAD (for Oracle).
Participation in the development of several applications as university projects:
– A project focused on implementing the concept of Project-Based Learning (PBL) in Biotechnology.
- Implementation of a web application aiming to help users study biotechnology notions through PBL techniques.
- Development of the web page using HTML, CSS, C# and SQL.
– Presentation website of a modeling agency.
- Design and population of a database for a modeling agency.
- Development of a presentation website for the agency, which included a login module designed for website administrators. The administrator had the right to modify the database directly from the website, via the created interface.
- Front-end development using HTML and CSS, including Bootstrap components as well.
- Back-end development using PHP technologies in order to ensure the communication with the database.
– Landing page for an event whose purpose was to provide training on persuasion techniques.
- Development of the front-end side of the web solution.
– AWB Automation Application – A Windows Forms application developed on .NET platform allowing to automate the generation of AWB codes for an online clothing store on the client’s Bulgarian platform.
- Implementation of a feature allowing to communicate with the platform’s API via certain requests and responses; these actions were performed via XML.
- Use of Google Developers libraries to ensure data storage on a shared Google Spreadsheet; the data served for the requests performed on the platform. Each request contained several sheets, each sheet including specific data about a product.
- Designing a solution to allow the creation of AWBs only for available products.
- Using LINQ to identify copies in the responses received from the platform.
– Bachelor’s Degree Project.
- Development of a platform allowing to manage a law firm.
Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science - "Politehnica" University, Bucharest.