INTERMEDIATE TESTING TOOLS TESTER
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Multi - Channel Fashion Retailer June 2017 - Present
- Performing manual testing on key features of the product.
- Testing new functionalities on different environments in order to ensure the product meets the required quality standards.
- Bug reporting using JIRA.
- Defect management: tracking, validating, reporting and retesting issues.
- Collaboration with the development team for bug fixes and clarifications.
- Communication with the business analysis team in order to clarify or improve certain points regarding the specifications.
OSF Global Services September 2015 - May 2017 Duration: 1 year 8 months
QA Tester within a company providing services and consultancy for the IT domain.
- Creating test plans, test designs, test scenarios, test cases and test suites; executing them as needed.
- Reviewing and analyzing requirements and Functional Specification Documents.
- Testing websites, web applications and integration of web services.
- Defect tracking and task management (JIRA).
- Working closely with QA Leads, Project Managers, Lead Developers, Business Analysts.
- Creating release notes reports after each release on production.
Participation in the testing process of several applications:
– E-commerce website specialized in selling shoes and handbags for men and women;
– Presentation website of a company offering home decorations and accessories;
– E-commerce website of a company providing protective equipment and solutions;
– Online store specialized in nutrition products;
– Online store dedicated to artwork selling: paintings, sculptures, replicas, jewelries.
HEG Services June 2014 - September 2015 Duration: 1 year 3 months
Technical Support Engineer within a company providing hosting solutions and services to clients worldwide.
- Testing websites and web applications.
- Defect tracking.
- Online chat to current customers helping to resolve their technical support problems.
- Using a CRM system to track all customers’ history.
- Answering the customers’ technical support issues.
- Working closely with colleagues to identify and raise issues to improve customer satisfaction and experience.
Capgemini May 2012 - June 2014 Duration: 2 years 1 month
Customer Service Analyst for a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and local professional services. Headquartered in Paris, France, the company operates in more than 30 countries with more than 100.000 employees.
- Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact.
- Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages.
- Proactively flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found.
- Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents.
- Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
Bachelor's Degree in Physics - Informatics, Faculty of Physics - "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iasi.