SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
English : Advanced
German : Average
Romanian : Native speaker
Software Publisher May 2016 - Present
- Full-stack development.
- Working alongside with the dedicated Scrum Master, Product Owner, QA and the other developers in a cross-skill team in order to develop and deliver high quality code in lightning fast time.
- Refactoring and iteratively upgrading the older parts of the platform in order to use the latest technologies and design patterns while still delivering business value.
Awinta April 2011 - May 2016 Duration: 5 years 1 month
.NET Developer within a company providing professional IT services in the pharmaceutical and medical areas.
- Analysis of the project specifications.
- Development and implementation of applications on .NET platform according to technical and functional specifications.
- Proposal of appropriate technical solutions, adapted to the client’s needs, following the best practices and using the latest technologies in the field.
- Testing of the written code in order to identify possible defects.
- Bug fixing in order to ensure that the developed applications function according to the required parameters.
eRealty Solution November 2010 - April 2011 Duration: 5 months
ASP.NET MVC Developer within a company providing innovative technology products and services to the real estate industry.
- Analysis of the project requirements and proposal of solutions adapted to the technical and functional specifications.
- Application development, implementation and maintenance.
- Bug identification and fixing.
- Interacting with other team members and providing solutions to given problems.
- Support for the developed web applications and recommending and implementing technical solutions to enhance the applications.
Master's Degree in Integrated Business Information Systems, Faculty of Economic Sciences and Business Administration - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer science - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.