Mihai Alexandru D.
SENIOR TEST AUTOMATION DEVELOPER
- IntelliJ Idea
- Visual Studio
- OWASP Security Library
- Selenium WebDriver
- Google Postman
- Mantis Bug Tracker
- Microsoft Test Manager
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet Explorer
English : Advanced
Romanian : Native speaker
Specialist in debt collection solutions August 2016 - Present
QA Automation Engineer.
- Carrying out manual and automated tests.
- Conceiving the testing plan and writing the test cases.
- Executing tests in order to identify possible bugs in the application.
- Reporting the identified issues and updating the bug tracking software(Jira).
- Communication with the client.
- Analyzing functional documentation and clarifying different aspects related to the applications with the client before the development phase.
- Developing automated tests using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performing security tests using OWASP.
- Carrying out performance tests using JMeter.
- Training organization and coaching on bug management and Test Strategy implementation.
Software Publisher January 2014 - August 2016 Duration: 2 years 7 months
- Analysis of the functional documentation, ensuring that all aspects are clarified with the client before the application is sent to the development phase.
- Design of the test plan and writing of test cases.
- Writing BDD features in order to be automated.
- Tests execution in order to identify possible bugs in the application.
- Reporting of the identified issues and update of the bug tracking tool.
- Communication with the client.
Wise Coders January 2011 - January 2014 Duration: 3 years
Software Tester within a software company specialized in writing software for databases.
- Testing software applications, documenting and reporting bugs according to internal methodology.
- Work with SQL databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostGreSQL, DB2, Informix, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc…).
- Creation of test plans and their execution both manually and automatically.
- Testing on more than one project running at the same time.
- Providing reports to developers.
- Interaction with the development teams.
- Writing of the software documentation.
Hamad Medical Corporation March 2007 - June 2010 Duration: 3 years 3 months
IT Supervisor for a health care provider.
- Solving problems, queries, emergencies and complaints affecting the quality or availability of services.
- Monitoring and recommendation of standards for software and hardware systems.
- Responding to technical, sensitive or complex inquires or service complaints.
- Planning and coordination of the installation of software, hardware and data communication updates, enhancements to the targeted systems.
- Suggestion of future directions or new IT projects; efficient management of the assigned areas for system security, access involving external and internal access and recovery standards and procedures.
- Interface with third party technical support vendors and support personnel.
- Technical advice to IT staff and other departments on software, system, hardware, and data communication.
Nidos Consulting August 2005 - November 2006 Duration: 1 year 3 months
IT Support Technician within a workforce placement agency.
- Collaboration with clients in finding the exact nature of a fault and identifying the reasons for the system or peripheral (such as printers, scanners and modems) breakdown.
- Visits to clients or delegation of a field technician, to deal with problems that cannot be resolved over the phone or remotely.
- Installation and configuration of new equipment and upgrading of the existing systems.
- Equipment testing, repairing and maintenance.
- Recording of the identified problems and their solutions.
- Training of the clients on new systems or software applications.
- Support to colleagues in their tasks in order to ensure a more efficient activity.
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science - "Transilvania" University, Brasov.