About the client
Stokkly, a B2B marketplace, helps brands, wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturers sell their excess inventory.Companies manage their inventory on the B2B platform, meet new buyers and organize private sales reserved for their networks. With Stokkly, brands profit from unsold products while protecting their image.
Stokkly contacted Pentalog to develop a B2B marketplace system based on private sales and provide an excess inventory solution for its customers.
Do you want to build a similar project?
Pentalog partnered with the client to provide a team of five people – three developers, one tester and one Scrum Master – who led product development and strategic and technical decision-making.
- 100% Agile-Scrum Organization;
- Flexibility of team size throughout the project lifecycle;
- Budget monitoring, organization and attentiveness to the client by the project director.
Pentalog’s dedicated team developed the application in Magento that included the MangoPay payment solution, as well as development, test, and production environments.
- Scalable and corrective maintenance and development of marketplace modules and features and private sales to enable product, user and private sales management.
- Development of a flow management system for buyers and sellers to share information between Stokkly products and existing platforms.
Do you need more information on this project?
Talk with our Customer Success Manager!
Our skilled developers with experience on similar projects
Stokkly - Pentalog’s commitment matches our own
Pentalog’s commitment matches our own. They always give their all, suggest great ideas, and make sure the project runs smoothly.
Reach out to us,
describe your project
Choose a development category