About the client
Socrative is an American e-learning startup created by a team of teachers, entrepreneurs, and engineers. The intelligent response system for classroom learning provides a series of educational games for smartphones, laptops, and tablets.
Socrative contacted Pentalog to develop a new version of its e-learning platform as a tool for interaction and sharing between teachers and students.
Do you want to build a similar project?
Pentalog quickly identified the right resources to effectively meet the reactivity requirements and high level of resources for this innovative project.
The team used Agile methodology (SCRUM) with short delivery cycles (1 week) to enable our client to quickly implement new platform features.
The application is based on the Python / Django platform with these main features:
- Create and share a variety of quizzes during class, including true / false, multiple choice, quick answer, and short answer;
- Definition of a classroom and invitation to students to participate;
- Student competition, posting rankings, and live results;
- Alternative to traditional teaching methods;
- Integration with «Google Apps for Education».
During the 2012-2013 school year, Socrative recorded 116 million responses to its questions. More than three million teachers and students created and shared 278,000 quizzes.
Do you need more information on this project?
Talk with our team manager!
Our skilled developers with experience on similar projects
Reach out to us,
describe your project
Choose a development category