The Product Owner is the key to every existing project, the liaison between the stakeholders and the developers. But can you have a successful product and a happy team without him?
In this PentaBAR, Andreea Tatarus, Project Director and Practice Manager at Pentalog Mexico – and former PO, will share her useful lessons for developers and PO’s which can be applied right away. From improving collaboration, to the Product Owner’s positive contribution to the team, tips on achieving the best product results and eliminating the blockers in your team.
The agenda will cover:
- Product Owner – going beyond the job description
- Product Owner & Development Team – connecting the worlds
- Product Owner vs Stakeholders
- Product Owner vs Scrum Master, or a match made in heaven?
- Improving collaboration on all levels
- Life without the PO?
- Useful tools for any Product Owner’s arsenal
PentaBAR is an events series designed for those with a passion for technology. It’s a place for professionals to meet and share knowledge.
PentaBAR began as an offline meetup, with the aim of supporting continuous learning and professional development in a relaxed, friendly environment. In June 2020, PentaBAR was relaunched as a virtual event.
Interested in other technical topics? Access our PentaBAR vault to explore the complete series of tech talks available.