The 2018 Growth Hacking Calendar of the Pentalog Digital Platform is all about knowledge sharing on the Lean and Agile approaches and additionally, best HR practices.
Because HR is the sinews of war – and the troops on your front-lines?
Killer Marketing tactics live from the US, fighting for the survival of your startup and the success of your battle plans.
Also, if you haven’t already, 📧 subscribe to my newsletter where I’ll share my thoughts and vision on things like Growth Hacking, Digital Growth, Tech Innovation, IT & HR events and Marketing news.
Better yet – join me on Facebook and LinkedIn where we can discuss it one on one!
Mark your Calendars!
Here is when you will be able to meet the CEOs, CTOs and Agile coaches from the Pentalog Digital Platform. Save the date!
- February 27, 2018 – Startup Roadshow – Meetup in Rennes
- February 15, 2018 – E-commerce Berlin Expo, have your e-commerce website audited!
- From February 15 to February 23, 2018 – Growth Hacking meetups in New York and Boston
- From February 27 to March 2, 2018 – discover the Agile outsourcing experience in Brasov, Romania
- April 2018 – invitation to Hanoi, Vietnam for your offshore IT projects
Sharing ideas on social media is great*, but meeting face to face is even better. So register now, have a chat with us and embark on the 2018 Growth Hacking adventure.
The Growth Hacking calendar of the Pentalog digital platform for 2018:
February 27: Rennes Tech Meetup, a new phase of the Startup Roadshow.
February 15: E-commerce Berlin Expo.
February 15 – 23: Growth Hacking meetups in New York and Boston.
February 27 – March 2: Agile IT project governance, Pentalog Brasov.
April 2018: invitation to Hanoi, in Vietnam.
Contact us and specify the event you wish to attend.
Startup Roadshow/Meetup in Rennes – Feb 23
Fund and build your Minimum Viable Product with Pentalabbs, SkillValue and Finamatic.
Pentalabbs is the armed financial wing of the Pentalog platform. More than 1000 Pentaguys (850 are software developers) put forth their effort every day to boost the growth of startups, especially through Pentalabbs and their Services for Equity offer.
The SkillValue HR platform assists startups at all stages of their growth, helping them build their technical teams either by providing technical freelancers, selected and previously assessed by an appointed CTO, or by recruiting highly skilled IT profiles that will become the technical core of your startup.
Finamatic is a leading public and private funding market place.
Meet our startup challenge specialists in Rennes (venue tbd).
Join them at the Rennes Tech Meetup
E-Commerce Website Audit @ E-Commerce Berlin Expo – Feb. 15
Pentalog will be exhibiting at the E-commerce Berlin Expo, on February 15th, 2018 in booth C4.
Come and meet the Pentalog Deutschland team and our e-commerce experts.
Register now and book a slot for an audit on your E-Commerce website with our CTO Cornel Fatulescu, and E-Commerce technical expert Andrei Sajin.
If you’re interested in having your website diagnosed or discussing your E-Commerce project with Cornel or Andrei at the expo, contact us.
Growth Hacking & Product Design Seminars in NY & Boston – Feb 15 – 23
I’ll be traveling to Boston and NY from February 15th to the 23rd. Contact me & join me there!
- Growth Hacking and Product Design seminar with Jeff Mignon and yours truly where we’ll focus on your product – 3 hours, sponsored.
Contact us to synchronize your agenda with ours.
Discover Agile Outsourcing Experience in Brasov, Romania – Feb 27 – Mar 2
Unsponsored travel, sponsored seminars. Dinner is on me. and there are some very good restaurants there!
- Discover Pentalog Brasov, the largest unit of the Pentalog platform in the world: 230 employees, 25 clients and 35 projects
- Agile project management seminar, with Vasile Putina and our agile coaches
- Agile governance of your projects and implementation of the agile dashboard, with Cornel Fatulescu and Frédéric Lasnier
- Presentation of SkillValue recruitment tools and IT skills tests. How do we recruit 500 developers per year?
Contact us if you are interested.
Invitation to Vietnam for your Offshore IT Projects – Apr 2018
In April, I am inviting you to Vietnam. I will leave from Paris and stay in Hanoi for 9 days (dates still have to be specified).
If you have an outsourcing development project, we invite you to discover our Hanoi delivery center and its 75 employees (including 70 engineers). Their level of expertise is excellent. They graduated from the best schools in the country and around the world, including the famous Shanghai list. I propose a 3-day program at Pentalog’s expense, including:
- Your flight and 2 nights in a hotel near our offices
- An agile seminar with our local specialists
- A remote growth hacking seminar with Jeff Mignon in New York
- A visit of our premises and open discussions with our entire team on Lean Product Development
When it comes to Vietnamese gastronomy, trust me when I say this: you will be treated well! You are free to extend your trip. Contact us now if you are interested.