The 2018 Growth Hacking calendar of the Pentalog digital platform is all about knowledge sharing on the Lean and Agile approaches, best HR practices – because HR is the sinews of war – and, the icing on the cake: killer marketing tactics live from the USA, for the survival of your startup and the success of your battle plans.
I would also like to invite you to follow me through my Newsletter, which will be published twice a month, where I will share my vision of Growth Hacking and Digital Growth, tech innovations, IT and HR events, as well as marketing news.
📧You can subscribe to my newsletter here.
Growth Hacking calendar for 2018: save the dates
Here is when you will be able to meet the CEOs, CTOs and Agile coaches from the Pentalog digital platform. Mark your calendars!
- February 27, 2018 – Startup Roadshow – Meetup in Rennes
- February 15, 2018 – E-commerce Berlin Expo, have your e-commerce website audited!
- From February 15 to February 23, 2018 – Growth Hacking meetups in New York and Boston
- From February 27 to March 2, 2018 – discover the Agile outsourcing experience in Brasov, Romania
- April 2018 – invitation to Hanoi, Vietnam for your offshore IT projects
Sharing ideas on social media is great*, but meeting face to face is even better. So register now, have a chat with us and embark on the 2018 Growth Hacking adventure.
February 23, 2018 – Startup Roadshow – Meetup in Rennes
Funding and building your Minimum Viable Product with Pentalabbs, SkillValue and Finamatic
Pentalabbs is the financial armed wing of the Pentalog platform. More than 1000 Pentaguys, out of which 850 are software developers, invest their efforts every day in assisting startups in their growth, especially through Pentalabbs and their Services for Equity offer.
The SkillValue HR platform assists startups at all stages of their growth, helping them build their technical teams, either by providing technical freelancers, selected and previously assessed by an appointed CTO, or by recruiting highly skilled IT profiles that will become the technical core of your startup.
Finamatic is a leading public and private funding market place.
Meet our startup challenge specialists in Rennes (the exact place still has to be specified). Join them at the Rennes Tech Meetup
February 15, 2018 – E-commerce Berlin Expo – E-commerce website audit
Pentalog will be exhibiting at E-commerce Berlin Expo, on February 15, 2018, booth C4.
Come and meet the Pentalog Deutschland team and our e-commerce experts. Register now and book a slot for an audit on your e-commerce website with our CTO Cornel Fatulescu, and our e-commerce technical expert Andrei Sajin.
From February 15 to February 23, 2018 – RevSquare Growth Hacking & Product Design seminars – New York, Boston
I will travel to Boston and New York February 15 to 23 and you can join me there. All you have to do is ask!
- Growth Hacking and Product Design seminar with Jeff Mignon and me, where we will focus on your product – 3 hours, sponsored.
Contact us and synchronize your agenda with ours.
From February 27 to March 2, 2018 – Discover the Agile outsourcing experience in Brasov, Romania
Unsponsored travel, sponsored seminars. Diners are on me, and there are some very good restaurants there!
- Discover Pentalog Brasov, the largest unit of the Pentalog platform in the world: 230 employees, 25 clients and 35 projects
- Agile project management seminar, with Vasile Putina and our agile coaches
- Agile governance of your projects and implementation of the agile dashboard, with Cornel Fatulescu and Frédéric Lasnier
- Presentation of SkillValue recruitment tools and IT skills tests. How do we recruit 500 developers per year?
Contact us if you are interested.
April 2018 – Invitation to Vietnam for your offshore IT projects
In April, I am inviting you to Vietnam. I will leave from Paris and stay in Hanoi for 9 days (dates still have to be specified).
If you have an outsourcing development project, we invite you to discover our Hanoi delivery center and its 75 employees (including 70 engineers). Their level of expertise is excellent. They graduated from the best schools in the country and around the world, including the famous Shanghai list. I propose a 3-day program at Pentalog’s expense, including:
- Your flight and 2 nights in a hotel near our offices
- An agile seminar with our local specialists
- A remote growth hacking seminar with Jeff Mignon in New York
- A visit of our premises and open discussions with our entire team on Lean Product Development
When it comes to Vietnamese gastronomy, trust me when I say this: you will be treated well! You are free to extend your trip. Contact us now if you are interested.