Java Development: Customers Depend on Pentalog’s Expertise
Java maintains wide popularity for cross-functionality and portability and serves as general purpose software for networked applications, scripting projects, web-based content, enterprise platforms, games and mobile apps. Since its introduction in 1995 by Sun Microsystems, the open source language has matured into a stable ecosystem of powerful development tools and increasing language diversity.
Pentalog has deep Java development experience, examples include:
- SaaS platforms in various domains including FinTech
- Web Applications in e-Commerce, tourism, MedTech, EdTech, and air transport
- Connected objects (IoT) and machine to machine (M2M) in MedTech, smart grid, home automation, and robotics
- Big data and scientific applications
We supply a full spectrum of Java development talent covering:
- Java technologies (Spring, Hibernate, SmartGWT, Hybris, JSF, ActiveMQ, ElasticSearch, Apache Camel, Apache Kafka, Redis)
- Coding and deployment tools (GIT, Jenkins, Intellij Idea, Maven, Docker, AWS)
With Pentalog, you choose the kind of IT Outsourcing that’s right for you:
- Staff Augmentation lets you add capacity to your team and accelerate delivery.
- Managed Teams allows you to customize a dedicated agile team for innovation.
- Consulting gives you access to top digital pros covering the product life cycle.
Our team delivers 300 projects a year
Les Parqueteurs De France Pentalog moves les Parqueteurs de France to the cloud
Stokkly Development of a B2B Marketplace Private online sales of excess inventory
MyPL Architecting and implementing an AWS solution for an innovative ecosystem of MedTech solutions.