Over time, the number of companies experiencing cyberattacks and digital security threats has increased significantly, sometimes with devastating consequences.
- Services halted by waves of attacks
- Diversion of websites and content
- Ransom requests
- Installation of secret or illegal servers
- Increasingly expensive lawsuits and fines
The imagination of hackers is limitless, and the likelihood of an attack is ever greater thanks to the addition of new tools and technical layers –cloud, mobile, and internet of things (IoT).
At the same time, European and global lawmakers, concerned about protecting consumers, have enacted increasingly restrictive laws that hold digital companies accountable for misappropriation or theft of personal data.
And, just like that – e-privacy is now among the hottest topics for CEOs and CTOs around the world.
Security by design
Pentalog is prepared for “Security by Design”. As part of development operations, it’s crucial to integrate all the measures aimed at ensuring the integrity and security of applications.
To do this, Pentalog invests continuously in tools and skills training.
Our Chief Security Office has implemented Security Information and Event Mangement (SIEM) and a Security Operations Center (SOC) to continuously analyze activity and detect IT security incidents. SAST / DAST tools like Kiuwan also identify vulnerabilities during development.
We have also built out a team of “pen testers”, specialists in infiltration and searching for security vulnerabilities. They’re sometimes called “ethical hackers” or hackers on a mission.
Our experts in software design, development and maintenance
Partner with Pentalog on Security
- Functioning as an Agile layer within your technical team, our experts will round out development or operations management teams (DevOps, SysOps). They can also integrate into our Agile programming and operations teams working for you, called a SECOPS mission.
- A security audit / Pentest (SECOPS team)
- As a permanent consultant who works to continuously build and control your security plan, (SECGOV), we participate in building and activating your security governance.
IT Security expertise you can afford
By mixing senior consultants in France, Germany, and the U.S. during the audit and consulting phases, with global consultants from our offshore-nearshore centers who are available 24-hours a day, we can offer security contracts at a fraction of the prices our competitors charge.
They Trust Us
Reach out to us,
describe your project
Choose a development category