iOS is a mobile OS (operating system) developed by Apple Inc. to run exclusively on their hardware. Despite being less customizable than their direct competitor, Android – companies who choose iOS for mobile app development regularly report higher revenue and customer loyalty, making it the number one OS for enterprise applications.
Because iOS is only suited for its own hardware, companies must be ready to capitalize on its potential. This calls for niche skills, particularly in navigation and interaction with system code elements – GPS, microphone, and camera.
Advantages of iOS mobile app development:
- Impeccable UIs and high-performance platforms for an optimum user experience
- Maximum user security with encrypted online transactions to prevent piracy
- Intuitive coding through Swift, allowing developers to work with ease
- Strong market positioning potential & easier business expansion thanks to Apple’s worldwide popularity
Pentalog relies on over 150 in-house iOS mobile solution experts to guide you from UX to application release. Our teams have a demonstrated range of skills across various industries and iOS project types including:
- e-Commerce appl architecture, design and concept
- Development in iOS Native & Hybrid for sales fulfilment processes
- Prototyping/UX and end-to-end development for IoT
- Cloud services, big data & technical auditing delivered in iOS projects for SaaS
Pentalog: Your Agile partner
With Pentalog, you work how you want:
- Outsourcing: Pentalog teams have 150 experienced iOS development specialists. We can start your project in two weeks to reach full staffing in four weeks.
- Freelance: Our talent management platform, SkillValue, brings together 160 freelance iOS developers. We evaluate all of our freelancers through a series of tests and validation interviews.
- Recruitment: We have a pool of 2,732 iOS candidates. We respond quickly to all of your IT recruitment challenges.
Top iOS Development Specialists, Ready to Work
Our team delivers 300 projects a year
Les Parqueteurs De France Pentalog moves les Parqueteurs de France to the cloud
A data center company reached 70% of API coverage with automated tests, supported by Pentalog QA engineers
Stokkly Development of a B2B Marketplace Private online sales of excess inventory