Are you a Full-Stack Java Developer curious enough to explore the depths of Java & front-end development and excited to work with one of our coolest clients?
If you’re interested in becoming an IT expert and enjoy complex technical challenges, Pentalog has an exciting job opportunity that will enhance your career. Read below what our developers are already saying about this project.
Check out the tech stack and the advantages of working for one of the world’s most interesting clients.
Building the Best Online Travel Platform
The client is an ambitious international player in the travel and tourism industry and has always had the goal of offering the best travel experience to its customers. Over the past 20 years they’ve been building a solid reputation worldwide and are planning to evolve their brand even more in 2020.
Join this exciting adventure and apply for a Java developer position!
We already have a team of experienced developers working with this client. Last year, when we brought them into our portfolio, we began rapidly expanding across three countries and taking on even more responsibilities.
Right now, we have a team of front-end (ReactJS), full-stack / Java, and mobile (Swift, Kotlin) developers, along with data engineers and data analysts. The resulting collaboration optimizes their overall efficiency and effectiveness as a development team.
Passion for traveling is a plus to understand the product better, suggest innovative solutions appreciated by the client, and to enjoy the amount of available data and tools for this project.
Modern Tech Stack Anyone?
The company has many innovative projects and its own dependency injection framework.
One of the projects requiring full-stack skills is a microservice architecture project orchestrated with Kubernetes. If you know what Kubernetes does, you should already be impressed! The team also uses:
- Java 11, Gradle, JAX-RS (Jersey)
- Docker, Memcached, Redis
- Prometheus, Graphite, Grafana
- TestNG, Mockito
Our front-end and back-end teams are organized to assist with different projects while working together. This means that we took each project’s specificity into consideration when deciding which workflow management method to use. At the moment, some teams use Scrum, while others use Kanban; some of them have fixed iterations, and others are more flexible. One thing stays the same for all: daily meetings with the client’s representatives to plan ahead.
What else is interesting about this client?
Our teams also develop iOS and Android mobile apps using cutting edge technologies and the latest trends.
We manage data like no other with the help of big data applications.
The Place to Become a Growth Hacker
With great power comes great responsibility! This is exactly what our developers learned when they joined the client’s travel platform project. Although it’s a challenging project, they enjoy every bit of it.
Learning opportunities? Plenty! After all, we stay true to our motto – “Never stop learning” – so professional growth, while you work, is probably the best thing you can hope for in a job.
Fortunately, this is an excellent environment to learn as your responsibilities go beyond writing clean code: you also have to write automated tests for it (unit, functional, acceptance), deploy, and monitor the changed service in production. Your role also involves QA and DevOps tasks that will make you a skilled Growth Hacker, a sought-after skill in the job market.
Feedback from the team:
- “I personally chose to work for this client because of the amount of data that needs to be efficiently structured. Understanding data processing and finding the right algorithms to do that is what keeps me going. Besides this, I enjoy the team, the client’s openness for new ideas, and the chance to have an impact working for a very notorious project.” – Mihai, Full-stack Developer
- “This is one of those projects that inspire me and provide the edge of the technology stack. It’s an adventure, I discover and learn something new every day!” – Maxim, Mobile Developer
- “The project is professionally organized; everything is automated. Each developer has a dedicated testing server, the code flows are handled very carefully, the code reviews and generally everything is very well developed.” – Dumitru, Scrum Master
- “You know that every line of code, every idea you bring, any decision you make can have a huge impact on a lot of people. I love traveling, and developing a project about something that I truly like is a pleasure.” – Adrian, iOS Developer
Can you really find a place where your productivity, energy, and creativity are at their highest? Yes, you can!
Join our team! Here’s what we’re looking for:
Leave a Reply