Do you have a digital project? I decided to invite you to join me in a trip to Hanoi (Vietnam) from October 30th to November 3rd to visit our programming center there.
We will cover the costs of your round trip plane ticket, meals, and 2 nights of accommodation (of course you are free to stay longer at your own expense).
The only condition is to have the intention to outsource the development or maintenance of a software project.
- Determine if Vietnam is the good place to develop your applications. I shall present you all our other geographical alternatives (Romania, Moldova, Latin America)
- Meet our Vietnamese teams and see what projects they are working on.
- Participate in a Lean Product Design seminar or an Agile Management training session
- Have the opportunity to sit down with Tuong Nguyen Manh, Manager of the Hanoi Delivery Center, and benefit from his insight about Vietnam’s IT market.
- Be able to ask me any questions you have about the IT labor market, collaborating with outsourced teams, or any other subject.
- Discover our approach to Marketing Automation and Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing Consulting session focusing on Hanoi, Paris and New York about how to achieve global reach with your products.
- Visit iconic landmarks and eat traditional cuisine
If you want to come along, contact us as soon as possible so that we start planning your trip to Vietnam.
- Is made up of 70 English and French speaking IT Engineers who have graduated from top universities
- Is an ISO-certified offshore development center
- Has competencies in a broad range of full-stack technologies
- Uses Agile and Lean methodologies to support the development of your products
Six Steps to Building a Successful Offshore Collaboration with Vietnam
Agility and Fast Ramp Up: Two Paths to Project Success
Leave a Reply