The tech sector has been developing at an unstoppable pace and entrepreneurs with a visionary mindset are at the height of this global wave. But, is there a way to predict what’s coming next?
Do you know which trends you should be following to stay on top? Are you a mover & shaker, ready to bring the next best digital goodie to the market?
This year, Pentalog will be a Gold Partner at Techsylvania 2019.
Stop by & visit us!
Techsylvania 2019 – 1st step into the future
One way to learn is to listen to those in the industry who are currently making moves. At Techsylvania 2019, a leading tech event in its 6th edition, technology, business and other innovative sector professionals will share their experience and expertise in Cluj-Napoca during groundbreaking panels, workshops, roundtables, and other activities.
You can be one of the over 3,000 participants who will join 50 speakers & 80 startups at 25 Satellite events over the course of 4 inspiration-packed days.
The event is divided into 3 parts:
- Conference (June 10 – 11) – 70+ keynotes, panels, workshops, satellite events, executive roundtables, pitching and Q&A sessions.
- Startup Avalanche (June 10-11) is a competition that brings together early-stage startups, international VCs and investors. Founders bring their launched and validated products to the stage to demo in front of 2,000+ attendees. The best product will win €100,000 in investment capital.
- 24 hr. Fintech Hackathon (June 8 – 9) – An intense & challenging 24-hour hackathon with 70 developers that will focus on SD2 (Revised Payments Service Directive)
Pentalog Meet & Greet at Techsylvania 2019
At Pentalog, we are proud to lay the foundation for future generations of tech professionals.
So, stop by, network and get inspired! Pentaguys & Pentagirls at our booth will be more than happy to chat, share ideas and talk about the exciting possibilities available through the Pentalog platform.
You can become a member of the private community powered by SkillValue, the IT recruitment & skills assessment branch of the Pentalog platform, made up of over 500,000 developers and freelancers or we will give your startup a helping hand through our service-for-equity funding program. With Pentalabbs, the global startup accelerator & investor of the Pentalog platform, you receive more than funding – your startup will gain access to the minds and services of seasoned IT professionals.
We have collaboration options for both enterprises and freelancers. Are you looking to bring additional value to your digital product with a freelance developer? Talk to a SkillValue CTO who will assist you in finding the right solution to your technical challenges & freelancing candidates who are ready to help you take your business to the next level.
Are you a freelancer looking to take on a project you’re actually interested in? A SkillValue CTO will find you a mission you love while we take care of all the other stuff (contract management, invoicing). Freelancers in our private community can dedicate themselves to their project and get paid according to the monthly rate they set.
My team and I will gladly answer all your questions. Run out of questions? Let’s have a match at our foosball table instead!
Why partner with Pentalog?
At Pentalog, we have been pioneering IT outsourcing services for over 25 years with a global team of 1,000 full-time employed IT engineers + 50 consultants, and a talent pool of 500,000 tech profiles.
Our teams provide a range of services including:
- Custom software & mobile development. 500,000 IT profiles in our database, 1,000 developers employed full-time and 5,000 available freelancers.
- IoT development. 100+ IoT engineers, specialized in industries like wearables, building and home automation, smart cities, healthcare or automotive.
- IT Consulting. Our experts will help you reduce IT costs, improve IT efficiency and strengthen your business strategy.
- IT skills assessment & recruitment. SaaS platform with 600+ tests covering 160+ different technical skills to assess and recruit potential candidates.
Techsylvania 2019 – What not to miss!
Techsylvania 2019 will feature awesome guest speakers like Sakshi Chhabra Mittal (Vice President Investments of Softbank Vision Fund), Ajey Gore (Group CTO at GoJek), Ion Stoica (Executive Chairman at Databricks) and many others who will impart their knowledge and share their perspective on where the tech world is headed next.
You could be one of 15 startup teams that will be selected and get the chance to present during the Startup Avalanche Stage in front of dozens of potential investors and partners.
Showcase your skills & get noticed by competing next to our developers at the Fintech Hackathon!
Pentalog Cluj IT Center – Our Story Continues with a Strong Team
Digital Transformation is Agility. 8 Insights to Get Started.
Pentalog Launches Digital Security Services