Did you know that 99.6 % of new smartphones run Android or iOS? We already know that mobile design and developers are scarce resources and that ramping up an expert mobile team can be an annoying process.
After a 2016 push for mobile, IT companies better brace themselves: the latest predictions show that 2017 is going to be the year of a mainstream adoption of mobile technologies, especially Android. So get ready! Since mobile computing has become the norm in the digital world, a company’s success or failure will greatly depend on how well companies know how to embed mobile technology in their growth strategy and their ability to compete in an already crowded market.
Ramp up your mobile team with new experts
Don’t let the mobile trends take you by surprise. Choose the offer that best matches your needs.
We have the perfect solution for you: experienced agile teams at a 10% discount. They can be available for your project in 3 weeks! These readily-available senior profiles can work directly on any mobile project you may have in mind.
Looking to reinforce your already experienced mobile team or simply entrust your entire mobile development issues to Pentalog? You can find us in 7 countries across Europe, America, and Asia.
We can provide outsourced teams of experienced developers managed in Agile mode and ready to start in 2 weeks.
Our teams are composed of but not limited to:
- A Scrum Master who ensures Agile principles are followed
- Developers who handle both the front-end and back-end development of your product
- QA Engineers in charge of validating the quality and performance of your project
Prepare for future mobile trends
The future of mobile is now. Not only are people increasingly using their mobile devices, but they are also inventing new ways of using them. To adapt to changing user preferences and uses, it is essential for companies to use mobile solutions towards a more connected and collaborative workforce. Integrating them using our digital services is a guaranteed way to stay ahead of the competition.
According to Gartner, enterprise mobile demand will outstrip IT’s capacity to deliver by a factor of 5 through 2018. From millions of devices managed today, enterprise mobility management will end up managing billions of them in the near future.
Future trends to keep an eye on:
- Instant and cloud-driven apps
- A merge between artificial intelligence and mobile devices
- Mobile security and logistics tracking
- Use of mobile devices instead of credit or debit cards
- Internet of Things, cognitive and machine learning
- Virtual reality and bots
- Convergence of voice interaction, data integration and sensor fusion from different input devices
- Advanced vision systems and image analysis
If you wante to learn more about Pentalog’s mobile development services, download our price catalog. It will give you a detailed insight into the types of missions our Mobile Experts can provide.