According to a recent study, 70% of Western European companies to outsourcing. IT outsourcing has proven benefits, as it offers a genuine growth leverage for these companies which subcontract all or part of their IT processes.
Both strategic and pragmatic, the choice of entrusting one's IT to a third party must be accompanied by serious guarantees.
Acting as a true partner, Pentalog, a leading company in the European nearshore sector, provides you with all the necessary solutions and guarantees for the proper execution of your IT outsourcing contract by offering either nearshore or offshore services, depending on your requirements.
Who is Nearshore Outsourcing targeted at ?
Nearshore outsourcing, or outsourcing to foreign countries which are close to our clients, is targeted at all companies which want to reduce their costs.
Are you looking for :
- a team of qualified professionals who speak your language ?
- who are easily accessible ?
- with whom you share cultural similarities ?
- who work during the same time intervals as you ?
- an access to more moderate prices while remaining close to your provider ?
- a release from production team constraints ?
Then, nearshore outsourcing is what you are looking for. With more than 400 employees in Romania and the Republic of Moldova, Pentalog will be the ideal partner for meeting your needs.
- A fair pricing offering two Nearshore price ranges
By offering attractive prices based on the right mix between the project director's proximity and nearshore outsourcing services for the rest of the team, Pentalog offers two price ranges for Eastern Europe. By offering its customers a production center located in the Republic of Moldova, Pentalog allows you to have access to even more attractive tariffs for developing you project.
- 5 English-speaking production centers in Eastern Europe
We have 4 production centers in Romania and 1 production center in the Republic of Moldova. Most of our employees speak English and one more foreign language, which ensures the proper understanding of your documents and allows to avoid translation errors. In Romania, all our employees are mobile and, if necessary, they can immediately come to your office, without a visa, thanks to Romania's European Union membership.
- A mature country, ready for IT outsourcing, 3 hours away from Western Europe
Romania has been providing outsourced services to foreign companies for 15 years, thus reaching a maturity level which makes it our number one country in terms of nearshore production. With over 7,000 students in all IT fields, Romania, like the Republic of Moldova, has a pool of people qualified in the latest technologies, and with high communication abilities, thus facilitating interactions.
- An infrastructure made available for your projects
Pentalog has set up an innovative and interconnected infrastructure for customer projects and the the group's employees. All our offices throughout the world are interconnected through a network that relies on two data centers: one in France and the other one in Romania.
In order to facilitate team communication, the infrastructure department has implemented :
- an IP telephony system in all our offices enabling you to contact the team at a local tariff
- a video conferencing system for meetings and screen sharing,
- a secure internal chat system for rendering communication more efficient,
- a range of project follow-up and management tools shared with our customers in order to ensure complete transparency.
It is by keeping in mind the importance and criticality of the information you entrust us with that Pentalog has established guarantees enabling to collaborate in all confidence and transparency :
- Software legislation in line with European law
- Data security: all data are securely saved on a daily basis on several sites
- Our manufacturing methods (processes) are identical and ISO 9001 certified on all our production sites and for our entire range of activities