In order to help you align your capabilities to the characteristics of the sector in which you intend to develop, in order to enable you to provide excellence at all times, Pentalog has developed a high-level, comprehensive offer that covers the whole range of consulting, verification and control activities in IT engineering and embedded computing. As we do not wish to limit ourselves to making mere observations, Pentalog also assists you in implementing action plans designed to help you increase your productivity and the quality of your products and services.
Pentalog has specialized consultants and a network of partners who will enable you to meet the challenge of quality associated to a decrease in costs. Thanks to a considerable experience in each of their fields of expertise, our consultants are able to identify the aspects that need to be improved and to provide you with efficient solutions to your problems, by combining their experience with the research and innovation capabilities of the Pentalog group.
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
A recognized specialist in the European offshore and nearshore sector, a status for which it has recently been awarded, Pentalog can help your company change and provide you with guidance for increasing your performance. Whether you are an SME or a multinational company, we will set up a team which will by working in close cooperation with your team, thus helping you to :
- define a strategy
- identify the means to implement it
- make sure that all players involved adopt this strategy so that is is quickly and efficiently implemented.
We offer our assets to your organization in order to :
- boost your future competitiveness and increase your performance
- place your structures in working order with the purpose of achieving operational excellence
- make sure that your IT practices are in line with a repository
By being better prepared, your company will be able to cope with economic changes and ensure a better risk management.
Pentalog offers organizational advice and assesses your information system based on five activities :
ADVICE ON THE ORGANIZATION OF IT COMPANIES
As a provider of high-tech solutions, Pentalog provides advice and assistance to companies specializing in software and service development, be they editors or IT services companies, thus helping them adopt new technologies and, more particularly, cloud computing. Based on our successful experiences in this field and on our constant monitoring of the subject, the Pentalog consultants will help you define a genuine Cloud strategy :
- Implementing a service-oriented IT management with the help of Cloud Computing
- Porting your solutions in SaaS mode
- Defining a policy of supporting and enhancing your brand image on social networks
CONSULTING ON THE ORGANIZATION OF INFORMATION SYSTEM DEPARTMENTS
Our consulting services in the field of IT strategy are designed to help our customers include information technology into their strategy, to understand and support change, and to assess and measure the economic, organizational and human impact.
This offer is organized around three components :
- A strategy for integrating the IT tool into our customers’ business model or how to organize the information system for efficient communication
- Cost reduction strategy
- Coordinating investments or how to build the foundations for future success
CONSULTING ON APPLICATION OUTSOURCING
As leader on the European nearshore market, having more than 10 years of experience in IT outsourcing processes and services, Pentalog assists its customers in implementing the necessary organization for efficiently outsourcing services to offshore or nearshore markets. Depending on the field of activity, the scope of intervention will involve all or part of the customer’s organization.
As specialists in service provision on both local and external markets, our consultants will help you chart and organize your applications for :
- Identifying more easily the elements that must be developed internally or subcontracted
- Applications whose maintenance must be entrusted to a service provider,
- The organization which must be implemented for effective communication with the offshore team
- The infrastructure and the validation strategy which must be implemented in order to increase the quality of deliverables
INFORMATION SYSTEM ASSESSMENT AND ORGANIZATION
- Information system organization (process)
Helping our clients to render their organization more efficient, offering advice for introducing changes, implementing clear and high performance processes, these are the assets that Pentalog can offer you in order to increase the quality of your deliverables and industrialize your developments. Based on the collaboration between the customer’s key participants and Pentalog’s experts, we will help you to :
- assess the strengths and weaknesses of your current organization
- define the software manufacturing process in order to industrialize your developments
- define the roles and responsibilities of each participant within your ISD
- determine the ideal sizing in order to achieve a better performing organization
- design your information system in order to make your company benefit from the latest technological breakthroughs
- Assessments and controls
The performance of an organization depends on the possibility to control it and verify its efficiency. Based on a collection of internal and external best practices or based on a more comprehensive repository, our experts will carry out the necessary actions for detecting the strengths and weaknesses of your organization.
Pentalog offers different types of services in this field :
- Internal code control or a control based on the deliveries made by providers or subcontractors: observing coding rules and standards, dead code, redundant code etc.
- Conformity checks in relation to best practices: ITIL, CMMI
- Certifications based on a proprietary repository: Wavenis
CONSULTING ON ECO-FRIENDLY INFORMATON SYSTEMS
Corporate responsibility and bringing company development in line with sustainable development are two major challenges for the companies which can no longer avoid defining policies focused on the protection of their environment. By collaborating with the best specialists in the field, Pentalog can help you switch to an environmentally friendly information system.
Our experts are constantly on the lookout for green innovations and can provide you with assistance from the design of the Information System to its recycling, including the analysis of its consumption. Our consultants will determine for you and together with you where and how to act in order to reduce your IT environmental footprint and will analyze together with you how to bring your IS in line with your sustainable development and CSR (corporate social responsibility) projects.
We offer the following types of services :
- Impact study designed to find the leverages and define your Green IT strategy
- Coordinating the eco-friendliness of your information system through indicators and administration
- Structuring your infrastructure and measuring your consumptions in order to reduce your environmental impact
- Identifying and selecting the functional solutions necessary for sustainable development management
- Managing and supporting change which guarantees success and the commitment of your employees
We’re very happy with the service provided by the QA engineers from Pentalog. Thanks to Pentalog, we have achieved a 70% of automated testing coverage for our APIs. The resources have integrated seamlessly with the internal team, leveraging Azure DevOps and MS Teams for collaboration. Moreover, the team is flexible and responsive, and they find new resources quickly.
Thanks to Pentalog's work, we have witnessed a decrease in the number of bugs. Their speed in communication and resource delivery is impressive.
Thanks to Pentalog's efforts, the time required to complete the IT team has been reduced from months to 2–3 weeks. We were able to quickly integrate efficient developers at a reasonable cost. The team's support has allowed our team to focus more on fundamental issues. In addition, their expertise and professionalism have led to a more efficient workflow.