How do we drive digital innovation?
Driving digital innovation starts by delivering a value proposition that responds to unmet needs in the marketplace.
Our innovation teams take a design thinking approach, identifying opportunities to disrupt the status quo with products, services, and experiences that are deeply relevant and exceed expectations.
We help clients seize opportunities that lack solutions.
- First, we listen for demand signals from users
- Then we confirm the business model
- Finally, we assess technical feasibility
At Pentalog, we transform customer insights into scalable businesses with a multidisciplinary, solution-oriented approach that leverages the skills of our global digital platform.
Our digital innovation experts
Front End Developer
Digital innovation is a user-empathy discipline
Digital innovation begins by having a clear vision of the “why” and the “how” of products, services and experiences — from the user perspective.
Great ideas arise from deep empathy with customer needs. Agility and iteration are the keys to turning those ideas into thriving digital business.
We call this approach the Pentalog Growth Loop.
- The Growth Loop is about knowing your product’s core value and committing to relentless testing and optimizing.
- Each Loop should focus on one aspect of the roadmap and anticipate functionalities drawn from user feedback.
- The Growth Loop fosters continuous improvement along the digital lifecycle, solving user problems in an agile way.
Pentalog provides digital innovation teams with the know-how to discover what users want and collaborate with clients to master the ever-changing marketplace.
The Growth Loop covers 5 phases:
- Analysis A deep dive into data, user needs, KPIs
- Ideation Collaborative brainstorming and specification
- Design Branding, UX/UI and campaign asset design
- Production Frontend, backend, continuous integration
- Testing Measure user feedback in production settings
Monthly digital innovation services bundles
Our digital innovation bundles may include the following services, depending on project requirements:
- Lean strategy workshops
- Customer interviews
- Customer surveys
- Concept development
- System level design
- Backlog development
- Rapid Prototyping
- Go-to-market testing
- Full-stack web & mobile development
Reach out to us,
describe your project
Choose a development category