Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Embedded software design
Our consultants, analysts, project directors and project managers are committed to understanding your functional needs and your business model, in order to create a software architecture that perfectly meets your requirements.
Design consists of the following phases:
- Requirements: We will support your teams in defining and drafting your needs. We will help you design your products and write their requirements by listening to your ideas. We will use this information to determine the critical aspects as well as the innovative elements of your product.
- Architecture: We will propose the software architecture for a module or for the whole product.
- Software design: We will propose the design and ergonomics for all the interfaces of each screen.
Embedded software development
Our teams of engineers provide various embedded development services, such as:
- Interface development (UI) ranging from very simple (no screen, only identifiers or buttons) to the most complex (touch screen)
- Firmware development for existing products
- Driver development (for Windows and Linux operating systems)
- Development of embedded applications for real-time operating systems
Our embedded engineers work on all types of:
- Processors: 8051, PIC, x86, PowerPC, ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-A, Cortex-M, TMS320C6x, TMS320C54x
- Programming languages: C/C++, x86 assembly programming language, Verilog HDL
- Network protocols: TCP IP, ATM, PPP, X25, VoIP (H323, MGCP, SIP, H.261, H.263, RTP, RTCP), CAN, Bluetooth, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, UMTS, Wi-Fi, Wavenis, LonWorks.
- Operating systems: Linux Embedded, NetBSD, VxWorks, µC/OS-II, FreeRTOS
- Tools: OrCAD, PSpice, Mentor Graphics, NI-Labview, MATLAB / Simulink, GDB, Trace32 / Lauterbach, Xilinx ISE® Foundation” Software, QUARTUS II, Atmel FPGA IDS
We’re very happy with the service provided by the QA engineers from Pentalog. Thanks to Pentalog, we have achieved a 70% of automated testing coverage for our APIs. The resources have integrated seamlessly with the internal team, leveraging Azure DevOps and MS Teams for collaboration. Moreover, the team is flexible and responsive, and they find new resources quickly.
Thanks to Pentalog's work, we have witnessed a decrease in the number of bugs. Their speed in communication and resource delivery is impressive.
Thanks to Pentalog's efforts, the time required to complete the IT team has been reduced from months to 2–3 weeks. We were able to quickly integrate efficient developers at a reasonable cost. The team's support has allowed our team to focus more on fundamental issues. In addition, their expertise and professionalism have led to a more efficient workflow.