- Developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategy - Working closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels and generate quality leads: o SEA (Google Ads, Bing), o SEO o Native Campaigns, o Social Media (pay per click campaigns and organic posts) o Remarketing, o Display /Programmatic Display o EDM (Lead nurturing and segmentation strategies. Platform: Mailchimp) o Blog (and Content strategy) o Partnerships o Publishers
- Building the digital marketing roadmap - Managing the digital marketing budget, implementing strategies to reduce CPLs and deliver quality leads through acquisition platforms - Measuring KPIs (follow-up the operational setups, the efficiency of the marketing campaigns, conversion rates, result analysis, and campaign learning) - Monitoring competition - Board reporting and Dashboard Setup - Liaising with agency and creative partners (providing feedback and revisions, delivering material to digital platforms for network partnerships) - Creating landing pages and emailing templates: mockups, web designers briefing, project management (deadlines and technical tests) - Overseeing social media accounts - Managing content calendar - CRO: AB test (Platform: VWO) - Identifying and resolving tracking issues - Attribution modelling and user path analysing - Tag Management (Google Tag Manager)
- Designing and setting up cross-digital strategies to generate leads for the different websites of Alternative Media: lifeinsurancecomparison.com.au, healthinsurancecomparison.com.au, homeloansaustralia.com, electricityandgas.com.au: o SEO, o SEA, o Content Marketing (Native), o Remarketing, o Display /Programmatic Display
- Tailoring solutions to drive growth, and profit for each website.
- Testing new channels to target, educate, engage and convert new prospects to clients.
- Follow-up the operational setups, efficiency of the marketing campaigns, conversion rates, result analysis, and campaign learning.
- Board reporting and Dashboards Setup.
- Creating landing pages: mockups, web designers briefing, project management (deadlines and technical tests)
- Identifying and resolving tracking issues: debugging HTML, hands on with technical team to find and address issues
- Structured and developed cross-digital strategies and planning to achieve client’s business and marketing goals (SEO, SEA, Social Media, Retargeting, Display, affiliation, Programmatic, mobile, CRM...).
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation): o Audience Segmentation o Audience Scoring to deliver the most accurate message and get the best outcome from each audience
- Tailored solutions to drive growth, profit and brand awareness for clients.
- Tested and launched digital campaigns on new channels to target, educate, engage and convert new prospects to clients.
- Follow-up of the operational setups, efficiency of the marketing campaigns, conversion rates, result analysis, and campaign learning.
- Set up long-term strategy for clients (by using effective processes: attribution modeling, multi-device and multi-channel strategy...).
- Website audits and web marketing consultancy.
- Identified and resolved tracking issues.
- Product feed setup and optimisation.
- CMS platform management: Adobe Site catalyst, Shopify, WordPress, Magento.
- In connection with business and IT teams.
- Analysis, reports and recommendations to clients (Acquisition Channels, Creative Supports, UX...).
- Analysing Prospects/Clients profiles to determine behaviour and conversion potential on websites. (Site-centric and Ad-centric data)
- In charge of developing Emarketing department in Paris office.
- Managed up to 10 people.
- Openlead and Acquisition Manager : o Openlead is a Saas technical solution that enables a full performance acquisition of qualified leads through acquisition channels to ad-centric and site-centric analysis, including leads scoring control). o Managed Emarketing, Studio and technical teams of Openlead.
- Sr. Consultant for multi-lever web strategies.
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation): o website/conversion channel overhaul to optimise conversion rate. o Audience Segmentation o Audience Scoring to deliver the most accurate message and get the best outcome from each audience
- Web traffic Manager (Responsible for traffic acquisition and subscribers recruitment via several acquisition levers : SEO, SEM, E-mailing, Co-registration, Affiliate marketing, Social Media, Blogs ...).
- Project Manager (drew up specifications for future evolutions, project management, A/B testing to assess efficiency of optimisations).
- Partnerships Manager (drew up contracts, and communication media supply to highlight the service via co-branded websites).
- Account Manager (drafted web strategy pitches and competitive analyses, launched and managed SEA campaigns, SEO optimisations and reporting)
- SEO & SEA Content Editor
SEO, WordPress, Social Networks, Shopify, SMO, SEA, PPC, Magento, HTML, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, A/B Testing
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.