November 2018 - Present
March 2017 - November 2018
Startup development for the production and marketing of miniaturized cameras and imaging systems for harsh environments
Page 1 of 4
June 2011 - August 2018
* Provide business development expertise in the space sector
* Consulting activities to European space companies
January 2015 - January 2018
Provide private tutoring in Math, Physics and Chemistry for Lycee level students in Science specialization (1S, TS)
August 2008 - February 2011
(2 years 7 months)
* Advisor to the President and CEOs for the company's space development strategy * Consulting activities to European space companies
January 2007 - January 2008
LSE Space GmbH
* Creation and management of the German branch in * Consulting activities to European space companies
January 2001 - January 2007
many other European Countries
* Manager responsible for the ground segment preparation and execution of ESA's manned spaceflight missions * Development and maintenance of Columbus ground segment
SAWAN Technologies Inc.
January 2004 - January 2006
* Development and maintenance
Marketing Director, Software Integration Manager * Co-creator and integrator of client / server software (dShare / nShare) for the acquisition, processing and display of TM/TC used in the ESA ground segment.
January 2000 - January 2001
* Preparation for the ground segment of NASA's Multi Purpose Logistics Module (MPLM).
* Validation of the mission and control center for ASI and operations during the first flights Canadian Space Agency Agence spatiale canadienne 10 years
January 1997 - January 2000
* Manager of the day to day operations of the MSS Operations Complex
* Manager for the end to end development of CSA's mission operations centre * Negotiations with International Partners for ground segment interfaces, security and telemedicine.
January 1995 - January 1997
* Manager of the Canadian Space Vision System (SVS) laboratory
* Algorithms and simulators development for the assembly of the ISS using SVS. * Integration and testing of SVS in the Space Shuttle and ISS * Analysis and planning, in collaboration with NASA, of robotic operations using the SVS.
January 1990 - January 1991
* Analysis of data on Canadian motor vehicle emissions to support
Environment Canada's policies and regulatory activities.
January 1985 - January 1990
* Space debris threat assessment analysis of the RADARSAT 1
* Monitoring of subcontractors in relation to the design and development of sub-systems * Development of mission simulators for sensor coverage and ground station visibility