My role is to develop and promote worldwide the different technological areas of the company while building a secure business success with customer engagements in the areas represented below:
• Professional Services for our #CyberSecurity and #CyberIntelligence vendors.
• Training & Education in #CyberSecurity.
• Sales & Technical Enablement.
• Threat Intelligence.
• Cloud Computing & Virtualization.
• SDN with NFV and VNF.
• Container Security.
• MicroServices Security.
• Functions-as-a-Service Security.
• IoT Security.
• ICS (Industrial CyberSecurity).
• Multi-Vendor integration through programmatic APIs.
I'm the CEO of EXELERYS, an emerging start-up fighting cybersecurity threats through multiple consolidated services and solutions portfolio across EMEA. I have intervened in multiple events across Europe, including Cloud Expo Europe, ISACA, InfoSec, CNCF Paris, CNCF London, UbuCon Europe, UbuCon France, SWWARP, to provide an holistic view on the actual and future view on threat intelligence, where problems and solutions were addressed and discussed for the existing CyberSecurity and CyberIntelligence threat landscape.
Prior to founding EXELERYS, I was working actively with security vendors worldwide providing enablement and education across the different security issues the corporations faced, working closely with different cross-department teams for years building active solutions for their enterprise customers.
During these years I have endorsed several keynote sessions in the following areas:
• Public and internal presentations to large audiences of security professionals, directors and C-levels individuals.
• Enabled audience security awareness across multiple heterogeneous technologies.
• Evangelized products and solutions from vendors.
I actively continue to collaborate with the CyberSecurity and CyberIntelligence community for events, sponsoring, speaking and any other activity that can bring additional value to the ecosystem.
You can reach me at my e-mail address email@example.com, and follow me at my Twitter accounts: @EXELERYS and @VirtualBlackCat
• Joined Trend Micro Worldwide as Global Senior Technology & Field Enablement / Architect in 01/2012, where consulted on, designed and implemented security solutions for SMBs, Fortune 100/500 customers and govt. entities.
• Designed and consulted on the architecture of the virtualization infrastructures (based on VMware), and on SDDC/SDN infrastructures.
• Consulted internal customers on VMware cloud and networking projects.
• Delivered high technical sessions and provided technical enablement for corporate clients, Lead Sales Engineers, Solution Architects, Partners, Alliance Partners, VAD, Final Customers, serving as the SME.
• Developed technical marketing and blended learning materials.
• Worked with internal clients in Technical Dept. and with external customers face-to-face.
• Managed the company’s IT infrastructure.
• Designed & managed the full network improvement, routing and security policies for Cisco/DELL/HP.
• Managed company’s SAN / NAS solutions.
• Resolved customer cases and issues related to: HW/SW, back-up, multi-user hosts, networking on enterprise server and storage platforms, network servers and server platforms and TBUs.
• Handled complex technical issues, involving multiple interactions per case/customer.
• Instructed courses for IT professionals on database design and implementation, system installations, configuration, network technologies, security, VoIP and wireless solutions.
• Managed the network design of the overall infrastructure for Cisco/HP.
• Served as the main contact for leading Tier-1 operators (Cogent, Colt Telecom, Jazztel, Telefonica, Vodafone).
• Designed point-to-point and multi-point links, capacity planning, IP engineering, network backbones, radio planning & spectrum analysis.
• Enhanced training programs (e.g. Cisco Learning Partner & Networking Academic Programs, the Linux Professional Institute Authorized Training and the MS IT Academic Program).
• Major Projects included:
1) Managing the installation and configuration of Windows and Linux O/S, HW/SW deployment, LANs and WANs (Ministry of Education, Spain, 1996-2001).
2) Administering and maintaining the ISP/IIS Servers for 500+ client accounts, and migrating NT 4.0 IIS servers to, and administering, Windows RRAS 2000 Servers. (1998-2000).