• KnowledgeBase Client had a lagging app that was made with web views. The app needed to work faster and more efficiently, given that its users accessed it daily to manage their money accounts.
- Reduced the total development time of the project by 50% by designing and migrating the app architecture to an MVVM-Coordinator-based solution. - Eliminated app lag by refactoring the need for third-party libraries into highly efficient helper classes and migrating the app to a native iOS solution.
Software Consultant * I work as a consultant / contractor / freelancer and help companies around the world design and implement their software solutions. My programming language of choice is Swift (iOS Development) but I have also done Python (Machine Learning) development when needed. I am continuously looking for new challenges and self-improvement.
Wanted to create a Rock Paper Scissors game that could be played by showing your hand to the camera and letting it recognize your pick.
- Achieved a gesture recognition accuracy of over 90%, virtually eliminating the difference in experience between playing with the phone or with a person, by creating and augmenting a dataset composed of hand gesture images, which I then used to train the model before integrating it in the app.
Skills used: Swift, AutoLayout, Core ML, Vision, Python, Create ML, Custom Vision, Turi Create, Fritz AI, Figma.
are some of the projects that I had the opportunity to work on during this period: * Aeroconf Client had an app that needed a simpler interface and the ability to work with a poor internet connection. It also needed yearly updates, which implied long development time and high costs due to it being outdated and written in Objective C.
- Reduced yearly update time by 90% by designing and migrating the app architecture to an MVVM-based solution. - Improved user satisfaction by 50% by creating more intuitive UI components, and adding offline support using a lightweight NoSQL database.
* Spot Client had a social app that needed frequent code updates and continuous maintenance, which implied long development time and high costs due to poor design.
- Reduced development time for new features by up to 90% by designing and migrating the app architecture to an MVP-based solution, cleaning up the code, and eliminating Storyboard load time.
Skills used: Swift, AutoLayout, MVP, Facebook SDK, Google SDK. * Connect Client needed an app that employees could use to view each other's technical profile, which contained multiple types of ever-changing information and ways to display it.
- Reduced development time for future changes by up to 90%, to a couple of minutes, by creating a modular, dynamic UI.
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.