Eden Development (UK) LtdOctober 2009 - March 2011
Creating well crafted software for internal and external projects. Steadily adding value to the craftsmen and culture at Eden. Raising the awareness of Eden in the Software Craftsmanship community. Creating productive partnerships with our customers making their worries and problems our own.
* Definition of the software development life-cycle (Project charter, Development process, SCM, Change management, release definition, etc.) used in the company.
* Development of customer projects and architectural design decisions (Notification system, Location Services, etc.) of the BlackWidow SDP.
* Management of offshore integration teams in the Philippines (Schlumberger Sema) setting up a mobile content portal using BlackWidow technology.
* Definition of mCentrics mobile chat product.
* Creation of training sessions and sample applications for the BackWidow SDP and it’s components.
* Coaching / mentoring and training of mCentric’s development staff and customer development teams (Meditel Marok, Telefonica Moviles Spain, Vodafone Spain) in software development techniques (agile development methodologies, OO, SCM, etc) and the use of the BlackWidow SDP.
* Definition of the runtime architecture of a server that hosted the Intelligent Agents used by the NewKnow knowledge management product. * Development of a web crawler that would search the web for documents in behalf of an Agent. * Creation of mentoring/training sessions for the support team in Java, Object Orientation in general and agile development practices (Test Driven Development, Refactoring, Pair Programming, etc) and values (code ownership, courage, etc).
* Technical leader in the creation of an online insurance portal. * Liaised with business managers to drive the development of the portal on time. * Risk management and direct reporting to stake-holders. * Fostering agile practices in the development team (XP). * Development of the in-house CRM tool that helped to coordinate the support requests and the development teams to better react to the bugs discovered in the software produced
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.