Open to receiving offers for small and micro-sized contract work.
With an emphasis in automation engineering, I have a deep passion for implementing correct solutions to any technically challenging problems. See work at Adacel Systems for an idea of the depth and complexity of the technical challenges already achieved.
Got a problem? I've got your solution! Let's begin with a minimum viable product.
Central Florida Philosophy MeetupJune 2014 - Present
Event creation, scheduling, and hosting. Knowledge curation and dissemination. Events organized: The Question Concerning Technology 1, 2, & 3 Jacques Ellul on Technique Santayana I & II Pure Geoism & 20 others.
* Created MIMS (MaxSim Installation Media Service), an automated installation kit creation tool, which takes the software development teams' installation packages and creates an on-demand single multi-system software installation disc, or usbdisk, designed to update all the software on all the Linux and Windows computers comprising an Air Traffic Control Tower Simulator.
* Automation engineering: Updated and extended existing installation automation scripts to fix long standing issues and switch each of the Federal Aviation Authority's (FAA) production Air Traffic Control Tower Simulators, spread throughout the nation, from an offshoot Service Pack branch, over to the company's newly released and redesigned Main branch bundle.
* Wrote a data processing package which extract logs from tgz archives and repackage the archives without the logs while recording the work done and filing processed tgz files according to the condition of the archive files and the content contained therein.
* Provided a complete Linux single-drive to mirrored-drives software RAID conversion solution for file servers including custom full server backup and restore scripts, a complete disk replacement procedure with additional custom scripts for monitoring and single-command add-in replacement of hard-disk drives; also wrote the 11-page manual.
* Co-developed a custom handheld backup device for concurrent disk imaging of all computing stations which make up an Air Traffic Control simulator by compiling a custom Linux kernel and also assisting with the imaging software package configuration.
* Effectively shared Linux and Windows concepts to customer service, technical specialist, subject matter experts, management, and project lead staff. Aided peers in software development projects. Occasional support calls: correcting any issue.
2011-2012 Computer support over the internet and phone. 2005 Participated in the construction of three learning centers. 2002 Installed computers at Four Corners Charter Middle School. 2002-2003 Plotter operator: converting, scanning, print queuing, archiving. 1995-2000 YoungLife leadership: served as the student camp work crew leader.
Active Directory, VMware, Virtualization, System administration, Windows Server, Cloud Computing, Networking, Linux, Cisco, Unix, VPN, Security
By using the pages of this website, you agree to our Cookie Use. Read MoreACCEPT
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.