* Key technologies: ASP.NET, Web API, C#, SQL Server, Git, TypeScript, AngularJS * Creating new features to NHS Education platform, in API, Backend and Frontend * Creating SQL stored procedures and migration scripts. * Writing unit and integration tests using Nunit for C# code. * Implementing new design using Css, Html5, AngularJS and jQuery. * Project managed using SCRUM methodology, stand-ups and retrospectives.
* Key technologies: C#, SQL Server, Azure, VSTS, Git, DevOps * Technical support on out-of-hours for various clients based in Europe and USA. * Problem and code analysis, bug fixing and adding new features to existing .NET and .NET Core applications * Testing and problem analysis for various Android and iOS mobile apps. * Development and maintenance of build and release pipelines * Azure Services (Application Insights, API Management, Web and Mobile Apps, Windows VM etc.) * SQL Server management, reporting queries, query optimization. * Work was done fully remote.
* Key technologies: ASP.NET, Web API, C#, SQL Server, Git * Creating new features to Spark Energy Internal API's (SOAP and Rest). * Creating SQL stored procedures and migration scripts. * Writing unit and integration tests using Nunit for C# code. * Work was done part-remote.
* Key technologies: ASP.NET Core, Web API, C#, SQL Server, Azure Storage Tables, Git, IdentityServer4, Micro services * Helping out setting up an API, written .NET Core to support a tech demo at the World Mobile Congress for a payment application. * Writing technical documents for developers and end-users, setting up SQL migration plans, Swagger API documentation, implementation of a testing framework. * Work was done 100% remote.
* Key technologies: ASP.NET Core, Web API, C#, jQuery, Bootstrap, SQL Server, Team Foundation Server, AWS, Azure, Dependency Injection, jQuery, Bootstrap, Html5, PowerShell * Maintaining several portal sites where store employees can lookup and enter information about mobile phones. The portals were build in ASP.NET MVC, Web API and C#, with jQuery and Bootstrap. * Work on implementing new API architecture for Envirofone, Tesco Mobile and GiffGaff, new API and frontend were build on ASP.NET Core 1 in C#, with jQuery and Bootstrap. * Migrating from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2016 Enterprise environment, setting up failover, disaster recovery and encryption. Writing PowerShell scripts to migrate logins, data and tests. * Writing unit tests for new API using xUnit framework and load and performance tests using SOAP UI. * Migrating ASP.NET Core applications from Azure to AWS, maintaining several applications in AWS.
* Key technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Ionic Framework, SQL Server, MongoDb, Dependency Injection, jQuery * Developed a mobile application for maintenance of pipeline and flange management, in the oil and gas industry using the Ionic Framework. * Migrated a desktop application to a web-based SAAS application in ASP.NET MVC, Web API and AngularJS. * Write unit and integration tests using Nunit framework. * Work was done 100% remote.
* Key technologies: C#, VB.NET, Web Forms, SQL Server, Html, jQuery, Css * Development on a new bespoke Content Management System. * Migrating several applications from VB.NET to C#. * Development of a cottage rental website in Belgium, including the reservation and payment modules.
Scrum Methodology > Sprint Planning, COSMOS, Front End, Back End, Problem Analysis, Developer, code analysis, Senior Software Developer, Full-Stack Web Developer, Microsoft C-SHARP, Issue Management, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, Umbraco, Microsoft Windows, eCommerce, Full Stack, Content Management System, English, User Interface Design, SQL Server Management, Data Encryption, API management, Microsoft .NET Technology, Java Server Pages, Programmer, Scrum Methodology, Project Planning, Microsoft ASP.NET, IBM Tivoli Access Manager, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Office, German, Cascading Style Sheets, Apache Subversion, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Visual Basic .NET, Analyst/Programmer, Dutch, Web Developer, Microsoft SQL Server Compact, Technical Support Engineer, Multi-tasking, Version Control, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, SECURITY DEVELOPER, Sole developer
Test Driven Development (TDD), Integration testing, NUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, Unit testing, SoapUI, Manual testing
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.