- CollaboVR: collaborative virtual reality environment - Hellios: decentrilized social network - Study scalability of WebRTC-based decentralized social network - Reverse engineering of third-party undocumented WebRTC signaling protocol, and develop of TypeScript client for Node.js - Stream POV videos from VR headsets to HLS - Development of P2P decentrilized Android multi-videocall - Identify WebRTC issues on 4G networks - HLS streaming to WebTorrent
- Design architecture for AR based wearable remote assistance and videoconference platform - Research web technologies state of the art and implement Proof-of-Concept using HTML5 and Media web standards
- Auditory of Jitsi Meet based videoconference application - Review code quality and error handling - Design new development workflows - Implement Braintree payment gateway - Selection process of new team members
- Split monolith architecture to multi-server to increase maintainability and performance - Design, develop and administer automated Azure DevOps CI pipelines to improve errors detection and decrease releases lifecycles, and development of versioning tools - Move platform from AWS to Azure to reduce costs - Design and develop company internal integrated development environment - Code quality auditories for company backend and frontend projects - Desing and develop chatbot backend from scratch using Django
- Development and optimization of WebRTC based mobile and desktop videoconference web application powered by Kurento media server - Sponsored to update APIs of kurento-utils, add missing ones in node-webrtc, and add feature selection in browserslist - Integrate WebRTC videoconference app as Microsoft Outlook add-in
- Design full stack refactor for 2.0 version of WebRTC social videochat mobile app (ReactNative mobile app, Node.js multi-server backend, XMPP as messenger and WebRTC signaling) - Implement automated CI/CD infraestructure - Evaluate candidates of selection process
- Project winner in IX CUSL - Universitary Free Software Championship 2015, and bachelor thesis graduated with distinction - Design of OS and filesystem architecture - Development of OS components orchestration - Management of issues and contributions - Management of project contributors tasks
- Assistant consultor for WebRTC related tasks - Development of communications server based on roles & priviledges with socket.io - Development of Schuko (https://github.com/piranna/Schuko) server to interconnect browsers using WebSockets - Design of REST API library based on JSON objects descriptions - Design of HTML5 web-based OS
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.