Incipio group Ltd. is an organisation that creates hospitality units such as bars, public houses for guests and businesses for private and public events. The firm identifies derelict spaces and transforms them into beautiful and profitable venues (pub gardens, rooftop oases, clubs) that defy convention and allow you to ‘escape the ordinary'. Currently responsible for developing the business through overseeing sales activities, and managing/restructuring the existing team • Biggest achievement: restructuring and regulating a business model for my current role that has achieved 40% growth in revenue
• Actively involved with business development for the company – targeting 5 new businesses a week. Target groups involves local businesses and large corporations to offer our premises for their private company events
• Setting sales and activity targets for the team – managing a team of 6
• Designing and preparing sales methods in order to achieve targets and ing results to board of directors
• Incorporating training to team members and redefined their duties and responsibilities by setting their priorities that improved the business's efficiency and significantly improved customer feedback of their overall experience
• Achieved measurably higher employee satisfaction by providing consistent access to staff training, Structured the work environment and clarified duties and responsibilities for each team member. Employee commitment and efficiency has increased as a result
• Collaborated with other corporate departments to develop effective business strategies.
Main responsibility - delivering project from planning to execution. Establishing structure for business requirements. Recruitment of team members. Product design, client relationship. Management of team and communication between departments.
• Exclusive members club hosting art, political and other exclusive events for members and invited guests.
• Responsible for managing a team of 20 hostesses on events and daily operations.
• Supporting event manager with coordination of events and dealing with VIP guests.
• Building and maintaining customer relationships with members such as celebrities and politicians.
February Tata and Regional Takarek BankNovember 2006 - January 2009
Team management, Problem Solving, Negotiation, Marketing Strategy, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content marketing, Communication, Business Strategy
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.