* Participating in various projects with engineering teams and product managers involving technical integrations and support for various brands. Examples include Programmatic integration, ad server integration. * Working with engineering teams on product road map for different global brands integrating feature requests to the API. * Working with data scientists on collaboration of dashboard and UIs specific to brand performance overtime. Working on SQL client databases to monitor performance (snowflake). * Providing day to day support and training to junior members of the technical services team and assisting account managers with technical requests. * Driving important improvements in the platform and new features releases, bug reports, dashboard release, new ad builds and creative templates. * Working with sales and customer success team on client meetings/projects and assisting them on technical issues. Examples include Server & API issues and creative build requests. * Participating in hiring process and delegating tasks to different members of the support team. Leading feedback and analysis for deployment of new features and testing them with the QA team before deploys. * Working with clients and integrating their requests in the product roadmap, designing workflows with the engineering teams and leading communication with all the stakeholders.
* Providing day to day support to clients (APAC and EMEA) on the self serve platform within two hour response time. * Acting as a point of escalation for customer success team to manage complex and urgent technical issues. * Working with engineering and product teams on bug fixes and global projects including new feature development, product improvisation to support our global clients. * Working with new team members providing day to day support to troubleshoot complex cases. This includes technical ad implementation according to our specs and video transcoding. * Assisting customer success team in meetings and trainings to understand clients' requirements and maintain successful relationships. * Heavily involved in cross functional communication across technical services and engineering teams to maintain consistent service standards for global brands. * Working with the TS Director to outline workflows and procedures.
* Managing end to end campaigns, working with different SSPs to identify the relevant sources of inventory for the activity and optimizing towards it. * Dealing with day to day technical requests from clients, training them on technical aspects and campaign set ups. * Working with QA team on testing new audience segments and features deployed on production for the platform release. * Managing junior members of Adops and Sales engineering teams and providing them day to day support on optimization strategies, client requests and technical troubleshooting. * Certifying vendors and testing tag types (Rich media, JS, HTML5) and VAST vendor certification, SDK Integration, container tag certification. * Working with Head of Operations to build processes and best practices for managing the team effectively. * Integrating outsourced supply partners for incentivized/ non incentivized traffic sources and managing relationships.
* Managing CPI, CPA and CPD campaigns using S2S integration and device retargeting. * Working closely with the supply partners including spot buys, integration via S2S and getting access to various traffic sources for optimal campaign performance and monetization. * Working together with the technical team on technical issues, troubleshooting, obstacles in campaign performance and testing tag functionality, new audience segments, building RM ads for clients and flagging issues within them. * Managing campaigns for various EMEA start-up agencies, assisting them and working towards their KPI's. * Coordinating with sales and account management teams on campaign performance, related issues and delivery. * Working with account management team on campaign briefs and end of campaign reports.* Coordinating and assisting Finance team with billing, invoicing and commercial.
* Setting up mobile campaigns through the Ad server for global brands and ensuring their delivery towards the client KPI's. * Working with rich media vendors for testing rich media tags and setting up rich media campaigns. * Working closely with clients on campaign insights, technical issues, 3rd party tracking and tags. * Coordinating with sales team on delivering campaign targets and commercial reports. * Performing inventory analysis and working closely with campaign analysts on exchange reports. * Cross functional communication with technical team on campaign and server related issues. * Day to day admin tasks that involves reporting campaign issues (JIRA), maintaining campaign status sheet.
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.