RGH Holding, Democratic Republic of CongoAugust 2015 - May 2016
• Development of commercial activities, negotiation with potential local customers and partners • Opportunity studies for a FTTH network in Katanga (DRC) • Contract signature for a handset management project with the regulator. Negotiation with the technical solution provider
• Feasibility study for FTTH services in Gabon and Cameroon (GVA, Vivendi) • Optical fiber network setup for government intranet (Ivory Coast – Abidjan, 80 km) • Feasibility studies for an IXP/carrier hotel and a datacenter in Togo (Ministry of Telecommunication and World Bank) • Set-up of a 1,000 charging points network for electrical vehicle in London (BlueSolutions, Bolloré group) • Tender management for a full-connectivity operator in Africa for Bolloré Logistics • Opportunity study for network sharing strategy (Jersey/Guernesey) • Plan of investment for a fixed/mobile operator in Lao.
• Operation and maintenance: set-up of a fully operational technical team of 40 people, including NOC: recruitment, training. Management of the team. • Implementation: full implementation of a 2G/3G network in 7 months (100 radio stations) including a backhaul system (VSAT and MW) + datacenter + billing system and CRM (26 M USD) • Regulation: frequency & 3G license negotiation, access to ACE submarine cable • Revenue assurance, interconnection (domestic + international), fraud detection, roaming
• Operation and maintenance: set-up of a fully operational technical team of 40 people, including NOC: recruitment, training. Management of the team. • Implementation: full renewal of the 2G network and radio extension in 10 months (100 radio stations) including a backhaul system (MW) + datacenter + billing system and CRM (23 M USD) • Regulation: frequency negotiation. Signature of a WiMAX license contract with the regulator • Revenue assurance, interconnection (domestic + international), roaming
Morpho Systèmes - SAGEM (now IDEMIA)June 1989 - November 1999
• Research and developement on biometric systems • Strategy for product evolution
Telecommunications, Team management, Python 3.5, Python, Project Management, Neural networks, Network Design, Negotiation, MySQL, Leadership, Infrastructure Management, GSM, Data Science, Consulting, C/C++, Business Strategy, Artificial Intelligence, 3G
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.