- Manager of the PLM data migration project, from previous system to Teamcenter (Siemens) PLM solution. - Leading of benchmark and coordination about Global Project management solution, communication, deployment, implementation with IT. - Leading of SRM project, benchmark, communication with editors, deployment, coordination with IT. - Leading of GED-SQM project, benchmark, communication with editors, deployment, coordination with IT.
-CAD/PLM team leader and knowledge transfer, workload management and contract follow-up. -CAD & PLM engineering (Catia V5, Enovia V5) to develop new methodologies following client's request, & improve existing process (CAD Quality, DMU, collaboration, Drafting, 3D modelling, etc). -CAD/PLM technical support level II (Catia V5, Enovia V5, LCA, 3Dlive) for IO Organization & external partners (Domestic Agencies, IO Design Office, Design Integration, CST, Fusion for Energy). -Follow-up with Dassault Systems editor to improve CAD/PLM platform. -Piloting of CAD/PLM Developments for new tools, applications, macros following client's expectations. -Continuous process to Improve Iter CAD/PLM platform. - Animations of CAD/PLM workshops to communicate with a wide audience on new methods, functions, process. -Survey and benchmark of existing technical solutions on the market to reduce cost & licences. -CAD/PLM Training animations (Catia V5, Enovia V5, 3DLive), training engineering, deployment of Elearning training approach for different audience (designers, engineers, responsible of services) -Permanent capitalization of documents, CAD/PLM procedures, howtos, training materials, technical specifications. -Continuous communication with IT service allowing an availability of Enovia V5 production environment, enhancement of Iter CAD/PLM infrastructure, maintenance with external partner's database. -Permanent monitoring of Catia/Enovia V5 & 3DLive licences to optimize design & production activity on design office. -Collection of user requests to improve efficiency and reliability of CAD/PLM communications (workshops, live presentations, trainings, newsletter).
Eurocopter-Airbus HelicopterNovember 2006 - March 2007
• Piloting and technical management for the installation of new processes within the framework of project COTS for NH90 helicopter.
• Proposals for new solutions, tools, methods and process around VPMENOVIA V4 (ECPDM) in order to improve configuration/diversity management for NH90 governmental helicopter, to reduce the response times of the impacted services (production, purchases, provisioning, management of configuration, etc).
• New management solutions of technical diversities according to the customers (choices of options, standard equipment, etc)
• Search for information and formulations of the needs expressed by various departments for the factory.
• Writing of technical procedures, specifications, capitalization of information, writing of scenario of test, follow-up and validation of new methods.
• Preparations and animations of meetings (Workshops) with German interlocutors (English language)
• Writing of assessments, technical proposals for futuredevelopments under VPM to increase the effectiveness of the tool.
• Involvement in the numerical Digital Mockup in order to measure the impact of new methods and rules on management of the DMU.
• Preparations and animations of trainings on tools, methods, and new PLM processes, digitalization, standardization, etc…(CATIA V4, CATIA V5, VPMENOVIA, 4DNAVIGATOR, etc) • Installation of the management of DMU Reviews, of technical procedures and related PLM process. • Piloting and technical accompaniment level II with the deployment of CATIA V5 on head office of Monaco, and foreign antennas. • Writing and capitalization of procedures, formalization of technical documents, communication and deployment of CAD/PLM information on the whole MECAPLAST group.
• Deployment of common work methods on design Office under CATIA V4 & CATIA V5, standardization of processes and deployment to external antennas of the group.
• Engineering and research on CAD/PLM solutions according to specificities of plastic trades injection, interior and external cabinet, part under engine cowling, etc…
• Moves on sites in order to coordinate the deployment of the tools. To ensure the communication around the numerical chain and various CAD/PLM presentations in French/English.
• Implementation of the Dassault systems solutions VPM for Catia V4 and VPM ENOVIA for Catia V5 according to sites and various technical constraints.
• Sensitizing near persons in charge of group and pilot technical studies on importance of their implication in quality and CAD exchanges for good use throughout the numerical chain.
• Optimization of CAD exchange phases between office calculation and “produced” research department. • Taking into account of “trades” technical constraints and research of solutions with various “packages” of CATIA V5 standard licenses, without specific development (on the shelf approach). • Research and externalization of tasks with weak added-value for low coast partners, prospective customer and evaluation of companies service providers.
- CAD & PLM engineering (Catia V4, Enovia VPM V4) to develop new methodologies following client's request. - Continuous process to Improve Renault CAD/PLM platform. - Regular animations of CAD/PLM workshops to communicate with a wide audience on new methods, functions, process. - CAD/PLM technical support level II (Catia V4, Enovia V4, 4DNavigator) for Renaul and external suppliers/sub-contractors (Extended enterprise). Transverse position between both Renault sites to share methods and improve communication between services. - Follow-up and close relationship with Dassault Systems editor via Service Request to improve CAD/PLM platform. - For the design office, on CAD/PLM perimeters, ensure the designers' competence improvement whatever internal and external companies (need real neutrality approach). - Guardian of the proper application of PLM methods and CAD design rules - CAD/PLM Training animations (Catia V4, Enovia V4, 4DNavigator), training engineering for different audience (designers, engineers, responsible of services,etc ...) and different needs (design, monitoring, consultation, analysis, etc ...) - Permanent capitalization of documents, CAD/PLM procedures, howtos, training materials, technical specifications. - Permanent communication with IT service allowing a continuous availability of Enovia VPM V4 production environment, enhancement of CAD/PLM infrastructure, etc ... - Collection of user requests to improve efficiency and reliability of CAD/PLM communications (workshops, live presentations, trainings, newsletter). - CAD/PLM TECHNICAL EXPERT FOR RENAULT SA, RENAULT F1 TEAM, RENAULT VI
- CAD/PLM PROJECT LEADER FOR RENAULT SA for deployment of CATIA V5 linked to ENOVIA VPM V4
Safran, Snecma Moteurs S.A.January 2000 - December 2003
Different missions on different sites: - To improve CAD process related to Catia V4, - Enhancement of data management, - Writing of data exchange agreement to improve client/supplier/sub contractor contractual relationship. - Training engineering on Catia V5 for Snecma design office (design of engines) - CAD engineering and leader for deployment of Catia V5 in collaboration with other services.
DS CATIA V5
Consulting, Management, Project Management, Quality control
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.