Main responsability is to make sure that every person buying Gameloft's games benefits
from the highest quality in our application.
- Assuring the quality of the games and achieving Gameloft standards by identify the
issues and communicate the anomalies to the concerned persons.
-Identifying the different bugs by following the company's processes and documents and
compile the problems found in a database or in given documents with a precise
description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Respect the planning and the deadlines and execute efficiently daily tasks as well as
ither "on-demans" requests.
- Responsabile with entrusted equipment - hardware and software.
Thus the following responsabilities, were also overseen/ performed:
- Training the newer members of the team by offering feedbacks, suggestions and
solutions. Help new colleagues to solve problems they face, instructing them on how to
fill their work, identify strength/ weaknesses and training needs.
- Design and execute QA test plans and create test case scenario.
- Comunicate with the developers, helpdesk team/ task leaders and lead testers.
- Actively participating in team discussions to improve the quality of the tests for
- Extensive experience in coordinating test effort, responsible for test deliverables, status
reporting to management ( sometimes) .
- Good experience in preparation of test bed, installation testing, reproducing issues &
generation of bug report.
- Developing and maintain test cases, analyzing bugs and interacting with development
team members in fixing the defects.