I created multiple mobile apps called ‘EFLine’ which supports the usage and management of the existing #brace product called ‘EFline’ imported from Orthoplus in France. I devised and concretised the concept as well as I *designed 4 types of apps * for diverse user groups; administrators, branch managers, sellers, brace users based on different user needs.
- Service Concept: Handy stock management, Smart brace assistant - What I’ve done: Service Concept Development / Information Architecture / UX Design for Overall Use Flow / Interaction Design / UI Design - What I’ve specially learnt: Understanding various types of user group who have different needs and insights
JESSY is a digital platform which plays the role of a middle bridge between #hospitals and patients. I worked with this start-up company as a *single * designer. I took a lot of roles from building the idea to launching the service.
- Service Concept: Intuitive, simple and user-friendly booking platform - What I’ve done: Service Design / Information Architecture / UX Design for Overall Use Flow / Interaction Design / UI Design / Usability Testing / UI Guideline / Branding Design - What I’ve especially learnt: The impacts of tiny interaction elements
Station4 is a #video-sharing website, similar to Vimeo, Youtube. However, this platform is more specialised for professional filmmakers. Creators can advertise their film in 4 mins’ trailers as well as beginners can transform their rough story to film with an expert’s help.
- Service Concept: Creative space for filmmakers - What I’ve done: Information Architecture / UX Design of each step/ User Interface Design - What I’ve specially learnt: Combining an off-line service process with an online platform
WELOG is a #social networking platform. It provides people with the space to debate about different types of social issues and share their thoughts. I participated in this project as not only a service designer who took part in the entire service concept development but also as a co-founder who was a key member since it was in the early stages of the startup.
- Service Concept: intellectual, productive and healthy version of *twitter * - What I’ve done: Intense research about existing social network services /User Research / Service Concept Development / Service Design / UX Design for Overall Use Flow / Interaction Design / Website UI Design / Branding Design / Editorial Design / Strategy & Vision ations / Data Analysis / Usability Testing & Iteration - What I’ve specially learnt: Deep understanding of existing social network services including Back-end perspective and how to start and raise my own business.
Altto is an alarm mobile app for Android users, combining with multiple features such as daily lucky draw. The purpose of developing this app was to create a differentiated advertising channel. My UX challenge was to encourage users to want to use this app without forcing them to use. I used #gamification to create a digital environment that users can enjoy by themselves.
- Service Concept: Try your luck every morning with your alarm. - What I’ve done: Service Concept Development/ Information Architecture /UX Design for Overall Use Flow / Interaction Design / Mobile App UI Design / Branding Design - What I’ve specially learnt: How to provide user-friendly and intuitive interface and knowledge of gamification
UX Design, Usability testing, UI Design, Twitter, Teamwork, Social Media, Service Design, Interaction Design, Android
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.