BookingGO is the ground transport division of Booking.com. Our goal is to empower people to get where they're going, whether they’re taking the wheel or sitting back and leaving it to the driver.
As a designer, I'm focusing on identifying and serving our customer needs in the best way possible. I'm working closely with UX researchers, product owners and developers in order to build new products and optimize existing ones.
- Prototyping and creating user flows - Information Architecture - Organizing & conducting research and usability testing - Cross platform design (Desktop, tablet, mobile web, iOS and Android) - Service Design - Interviewing candidates & mentoring
Retail inMotion are specialists in the ever-growing onboard retail business which drives airline ancillary revenue and reduces inflight costs. I’m focusing on improving the overall user experience and interface design for various products across different platforms, while working with cross functional teams.
- Cross platform design (Desktop, tablet, mobile web, iOS and Android) - User research & Usability Testing - Information Architecture - Prototyping & Wireframes - Mentoring interns & junior designers
I work as part of a team that helps improve the online user experience at Booking.com - the world's leading online hotel reservations agency. Currently focusing on customer loyalty and the challenges of new product development. I collaborate on a daily-basis with developers, product owners, copywriters, data-scientists and researchers in order to analyze, reveal, and address customer pain-points and explore further opportunities for growth.
- Identify user problems through research and data analysis - Improve user experience and conversion using A/B Testing and iterative design - Prototyping and creating user flows for new features and MVPs - Cross platform design (Desktop, tablet, mobile web, iOS and Android) - HTML / CSS coding - Organizing and facilitating brainstorming sessions & workshops
Creating digital products for more than 80 clients, all with different requirements, target audiences and business models. Managing stakeholders and leading / mentoring a cross-functional team of designers, developers, system administrators and account managers. Organizing and providing training on digital products for clients.
- Project Management - UI / UX Design & Development - Information Architecture - Research - Digital Marketing Consultant - Training & Mentoring
279 Productions was a small independent record label and design studio that mainly supported artists to release and promote their music. The "279 Design Studio" provided a range of services from website development to print design and artworks.
- Manage & Promote Artists - Organize Events & Festivals - Marketing & Consulting - Web Design & Development - Branding
24MEDIA DIGITAL MEDIA GROUPJuly 2009 - February 2010
I worked closely with the marketing team in order to propose and design advertising campaigns for our clients on 24 Media Group's websites and portals, that included MySpace Greece, DailyMotion, News24/7, Sport24, RedPlanet and several other online magazines.
Worked as a graphic and web designer for small projects and several clients. Some of the things I did:
- CD / DVD Booklets Design - Illustrations - Posters, Flyers and Business Cards - Web Design
Project Management, E-commerce, Data analysis, UX Design, UI Design, Web Design, SEO
Sketch, Graphic Design, InVision
Analysis methods and tools
My education and trainings
Certifications - Professional Education, User Experience & Interaction Design - The Interaction Design Foundation2017 - 2019
Associate’s Degree - Music Technology - Omiros College2004 - 2006
Classical Piano - Greek National Conservatoire1993 - 2004
You need this profile next month?Contact us!
You’re about to be redirected to SkillValue
As Pentalog’s Talent Sourcing branch, SkillValue relies on a pool of 400,000+ Tech & Marketing Specialists – including 15,000+ Freelancers, a comprehensive catalog of IT assessments, available projects and job opportunities. Our SkillValue consultants are always ready and willing to help you boost your career.
Stay in the know with Pentalog tech & business updates
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Pentalog is a digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.