ADVANCED FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SS Reporting Services
- IntelliJ Idea
- Visual Studio
- Qt Framework
- OAuth 2.0
- HP Quality Center
English : Advanced
French : Native speaker
Spanish : Average
EOLE Consulting January 2018 - Present
Part of a team in charge of developing
the Digital Subscription module of the IT system used by a banking
institution. The project was designed to facilitate the process of
collecting supporting documentation for loan applications. Its main goal
is to provide a cross-platform tool allowing secure document uploading
from various devices (PCs, tablets, smartphones). This solution is to be
re-used across all the bank’s departments.
– Application architecture design, especially the parts related to security and transfer of authentication tokens.
– Development and implementation of front-end and back-end components.
Tech stack: The
project represents a cross-platform, lightweight application built in
Angular 5 with Nx. Token management is handled via OAuth 2 using the
existing infrastructure. The inter-device switch is carried out by
utilizing a MagicLink solution.
Almerys February 2017 - December 2017 Duration: 10 months
Full-Stack Engineer / Consultant.
Collaboration within a team
of 8 programmers working on the development of a project related to
fraud handling in health insurance cases. Based on IBM Solon, the aim
was to build a monitoring tool for fraud alert treatment.
– Front-end and back-end development on the global application architecture.
Tech stack : The
web application is coded in Java 8, Spring Boot and Angular 4 with
Webpack. The Framework Spring provides the core business and a RESTful
API following the HATEOAS architecture.
CGI France June 2016 - December 2016 Duration: 6 months
Information Technology Engineer.
Elaboration of the necessary
tools in order to unify and globalize the consumer databases of a
furniture manufacturer: Consumer Connect Project.
– Application development using .NET technologies: C#, ASP.NET 4.5, Sql server, Linq, SSRS, TFS.
– Rewriting of screens and workflows, deployment of a dedicated environment.
– Normalization of data, handling of customer accounts retrieval between databases : ERP / SAP.
– Web Services development, polling/jobs.
– Building a solution to export and import complete data.
iOS Objective-C training, creation of a prototype app including the
latest parking legislation of the Eurometropole de Strasbourg (EMS).
Presented at Parcus (car park industrial).
– State of the art on strong authentication methods : OTP, RFID, Biometry.
CGI June 2015 - June 2016 Duration: 1 year
Java / Java EE Engineer.
Working on a financial project concerning the rewriting of a JAVA-based reporting application for a global manufacturer of food products. The project involved a team of 20 + people, located in France and abroad (USA, UK, NZ), using Agile methodology.
– Analysis, study of the technical and operational rewriting impacts.
– Development of new features and screens : Java, Spring framework, GWT front-end.
– Oracle Database handling, PL/SQL.
– GIT branches and commits management within the team.
– Jenkins monitoring : builds and project architecture.
– Access to multiple UNIX servers to deploy the solutions, manage the applications and configure the services…
– Training and back-up on the Business Intelligence / Essbase part (hypercube handling the aggregation of data results).
– Technical support for both Engine and Intelligence parts.
– Incident reporting and tracking using JIRA.
– Non-Regression Testing, JUnit.
– Capitalization of project knowledge and documents, skill improvement for the newcomers.
– Project costing, SCRUM meetings, management.
Steria Group September 2014 - March 2015 Duration: 6 months
C#, ASP.NET and mainframe development for the IT service division of major French financial services provider).
– Adaptation of a bank system to handle new bank accounts formats. This became mandatory after the acquisition of two foreign banks, from Germany and Spain.
– Writing and validation of test plans (HPQC).
– Script creation and various fixes.
Capgemini February 2014 - August 2014 Duration: 6 months
Working within a team of 20 developers in charge of designing and developing a web portal to store and process support requests for a manufacturer of furniture items. The project was developed using a Microsoft .NET environment (ASP.NET 4.5, C#, SQL Server).
– Writing technical and functional specifications, unit tests.
– Writing stored procedures, Linq to SQL.
– Web design (front-end in HTML5, CSS3, ASP.NET 4.5 components).
– Building services going through an ActiveX to bound the data to the modelling app.
– C# development : remote file searching, zipping and FTPS sending of the archived data functionalities.
– Issue analysis and fixing.
– Test plan creation (HPQC).
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) / University of Karlsruhe (TH) June 2013 - August 2013 Duration: 2 months
C++ / Qt Programmer.
Working for the ITIV department (Electronics) of the Karlsruhe Institute für Technologie, the aim was to create a graphical unit for the ALMA project. The project involved C++ development with Qt graphical libraries using QtCreator.
– Treatment of files describing complex electronic architectures with tags (XML-like).
– Separating the components according to their type (RAM, Processors, etc) and their characteristics (Ports number, frequency, …).
– Creating a modular graphical interface from the parsed data to increase the readability of the architecture and the ability to modify it.
3R June 2012 - July 2012 Duration: 1 month
Study and prototype creation on
analogue-to-digital converters for 3R. The aim of the project was to
retrieve the most precise data possible from Laboratory test machines.
While applying different strengths and constraints to a material, the
deformation (expressed in 10^-6 Volt) had to be modeled and processed to
give material resistance conclusions.
– Component choice and perturbation analysis, signal amplification, welding.
– Sensors transmission to the calculating unit, SPI link.
Master's Degree in Electronics, Robotics and Industrial Informatics - Polytech Montpellier, France.
Erasmus Mobility: Computer Science, Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence - Linköpings University, Sweden.
PSI, Physical Sciences - Bellevue High School, France.
PCSI-SI, Physical Sciences, Déodat de Séverac High School, France.