SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
English : Advanced
French : Native speaker
Swedish : Average
Freelance September 2016 - Present
Developer / Architect / Consultant.
Providing consulting services for various clients in the following areas:
– Choosing technologies (CMS, database, e-commerce, languages) and tools (virtual machines, containers, project management tools);
– Installing and using a CVS (GIT, Mercurial);
– Managing sensitive data and secure hosting;
– Using VPN’s, secured access to infrastructure (bare metal, AWS, Azure);
– Solving system issues (performance issues in production, infrastructure size issues, system monitoring issues, etc.);
– Managing technical teams (internal and outsourced teams);
– Agile methods and tools;
– Hosting management (Saas / Iaas Solutions) and capacity planning;
– AWS / Cloud Hosting;
– Secured network architecture (Virtual Private Network / distributed sites).
Providing software development services (Node.js, PHP, C#, JAVA).
– Test Driven Development;
– Continuous Integration;
– Bug fixing.
– Solution architecture;
– Roadmap and development cycles management for high-traffic, scalable web platforms and back-end tools.
Sensee January 2011 - August 2016 Duration: 5 years 7 months
Technical Manager / Chief Technical Officer.
– Development and support for the company’s websites www.sensee.com and
www.lentillesmoinscheres.com, a complete infrastructure for a full
– Front-end: web design (multiple
languages/currencies), SEO, promotion campaigns, high performance
architecture (Cloud Hosting);
– Back-end: catalog management, supply
chain, warehouse management, shipment, accounting, customer service,
SaaS solutions with partners;
– Management of all IT operations;
Management of software engineers (in-house and nearshore teams), web
designers, system and network administrators, database administrators.
Inspirational Stores March 2008 - January 2011 Duration: 2 years 10 months
Technical Front-End and Quality Manager.
– Improving an existing website by refactoring front-end and back-end processes;
– Member of the R&D Department as Technical Front-End and Quality Manager;
– Programming methodology referent (TDD, branching patterns, code coverage);
– Responsible of .NET and PHP build automations for both technical unit tests and acceptance tests (FitNesse .NET).
Lead .NET Engineer.
– Member of the R&D Department as Technical Lead for 5 software engineers;
– Scrum Master: animating Planning Pokers with Product Owners, designers;
– Test Driven Development;
– Automated tests based on Hudson/Jenkins;
– Use of design patterns in order to deliver quality and testable code;
– Building a factory for websites’ front-end based on the .NET Mediachase e-commerce framework;
– Iterative and continuous integration in order to deploy one new e-shop every 6 weeks.
Skills: .NET, PHP, FitNesse, Hudson, Jenkins, Mediachase, TDD, Agile, Scrum, Team management.
Clever Age July 2007 - March 2008 Duration: 8 months
Technical Project Manager.
Participation in a project consisting in the development of plugins for document conversion between Word and OpenOffice.
– Supervision and management of 2 junior software engineers;
– Development and bug fixing using C#, XML/XSL, ODT/OpenXml data structures, Microsoft Plugins, SVN;
– Synchronizing with other development teams from India / Germany and testing teams from Belgium;
– Participation in weekly meetings and reports with global project management;
– Weekly delivery to central repositories.
in a project consisting in the development of 3 e-shops (from front-end
to customer delivery) for a startup specialized in e-commerce
delegation for high valuable and luxury brands.
– Strategy definition for efficient and secure bootstrap aligned with the objectives;
– Analyzing existing e-commerce frameworks and tools, as well as costs and limits;
Managing software architecture, technical design and development of the
global project using ASP, ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2005;
Building an e-shop factory based on reusable components, extensive usage
of templating to decrease time-to-market and increase return on
Skills: C#, XML/XSL, ODT/OpenXml, Microsoft Plugins, SVN, ASP, ASP.NET 2.0, SQL Server 2005, Team management.
SQLI February 2002 - June 2007 Duration: 5 years 4 months
Technical Project Manager.
Participation in a project
consisting of the complete refactoring of the automated invoicing system
and satellite applications for BMW France.
– Participation in weekly
project management meetings with top management and Product Owners from
all BMW Departments (Invoicing, Marketing, Sales, Accounting);
Building a hybrid framework (object model, web services) between
front-end .NET applications and back-end legacy IBM AS/400 procedures;
– Supervision and management of 5 software engineers (.NET and Cobol).
Participation in a project for Galeries Lafayette.
– Maintenance of the client’s e-Commerce Suite (Java, J2EE);
– Fug fixing;
Participation in a project for Accor.
– Development of a management tool for a new financial product created by the client (.NET, SQL Server, Web Services).
Participation in a project at “Paris-Vincennes” for a horse racing company; data
needed to be gathered and distributed from and to mobile production
units and used for display on several live TV networks and channels.
– Analysis of the existing suite of applications developed in Visual Basic 6 / Oracle;
– Building a secure and iterative migration plan;
– Development of a new service-oriented framework (.NET, SQL Server);
– Continuous delivery.
Skills: Project management, JAVA, J2EE, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Web Services, Visual Basic 6, Oracle.
Coyote Conseil February 2001 - August 2001 Duration: 6 months
PHP Software Engineer (Intern).
– Creation of a content management system to publish news and
information about society and TV Shows (videos, interviews, guests,
– Technical design;
– Website and back-office development;
– Selecting hosting services companies;
– Delivering in production.
Skills: PHP, Linux, MySQL, CRUD, Internally developed templates.
SQLI August 1999 - February 2000 Duration: 6 months
Software Engineer (Intern).
Participation in a large project consisting in the migration of a
system from an IBM AS/400 legacy to a distributed Windows architecture
with intranet interfaces.
– Responsible for common components (toolbox) used by all team members;
– Developing specific modules/pages, testing and deploying in an integration environment;
– Understanding project needs and respecting deadlines to be respected;
– Delivering quality and avoiding regressions;
– Use of patterns to develop sustainable components;
– Writing documentation;
– Communication with software engineers.
Skills: ASP, Visual Basic, Visual InterDev, Microsoft SQL Server, Versioning, Retro-compatibility.
Bachelor's Degree in Information and Decision Systems Engineering - University of Technology of Troyes.
DUT Communication Services and Networks - "Joseph Fourier" University (Grenoble I).