Pentalog provides 360° development capabilities that include anything from web and mobile apps to desktop or embedded solutions. The scope of our teams’ intervention covers specific development tasks such as the implementation of enhanced front-end and back-end features, tech stack upgrades, architecture scaling or UX improvements.
Our teams of full-stack developers master the full package. They immediately identify the client and server-side requirements of a digital product, analyze the pros and cons of various technical options and implement the solution that best fits your business strategy.
Browse a list of available developers
Our full-stack development services
A turnkey digital solution is a viable option when time-to-market challenges are overloading your teams with the burden of building an application quickly and effectively.
Through the Pentalog platform, you gain access to custom IT services that can be adjusted according to the size of your business and the challenges of your industry. The projects developed by our teams have addressed the challenges of both startups and established service providers in various sectors: EdTech, MedTech, FinTech, IoT, Media & Digital Services, Manufacturing, Automotive and more.
Our full-stack expertise covers multiple development technologies and tools:
- Core programming languages: JAVA, .NET, PHP, Python, Scala, Kotlin, Golang, Ruby, C/C++ and more
- SQL and NoSQL database management systems, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra etc.
- Development tools including Docker, Jenkins, GIT, SVN, Confluence, JIRA etc.
The full-stack development services powered by the Pentalog platform are integrated into a more complete development strategy which is called DevOps. We rely on skilled DevOps experts to provide a middle communication layer between the Development and IT Operations teams in order to ensure smooth product development, deployment and delivery.
Whatever the size of your company, Pentalog helps you build a professional digital presence by identifying tools that fit to scale.
Why outsource your full-stack development project to a Pentalog team?
The tech&digital services powered by the Pentalog platform are designed to provide swift solutions to all your technical and business needs, with all the advantages of a fully-transparent, Agile-based collaboration.
A partnership with the Pentalog platform goes beyond the traditional IT outsourcing approach. By entrusting your full-stack development needs to a Pentalog team you will plug into our entire network of IT solutions and services:
- Custom full-stack development services provided via a team of 1,300 rigorously selected and regularly trained engineers; all our IT specialists are English-speaking professionals accustomed to working in a multicultural environment
- Broad coverage in services and technologies at highly competitive rates in all our nearshore / offshore facilities
- Agile, Lean and DevOps best practices applied in every digital product development project
- Tech & business consulting throughout the entire lifecycle of your software engineering project to address all your full-stack development challenges
- Growth hacking services (digital marketing, UI/UX design, startup funding and more) to support digital innovation and business development
We’re very happy with the service provided by the QA engineers from Pentalog. Thanks to Pentalog, we have achieved a 70% of automated testing coverage for our APIs. The resources have integrated seamlessly with the internal team, leveraging Azure DevOps and MS Teams for collaboration. Moreover, the team is flexible and responsive, and they find new resources quickly.
Thanks to Pentalog's work, we have witnessed a decrease in the number of bugs. Their speed in communication and resource delivery is impressive.
Thanks to Pentalog's efforts, the time required to complete the IT team has been reduced from months to 2–3 weeks. We were able to quickly integrate efficient developers at a reasonable cost. The team's support has allowed our team to focus more on fundamental issues. In addition, their expertise and professionalism have led to a more efficient workflow.