Why focus on growth?
In today’s complex, ever-changing marketplace, product success is never by accident and never an afterthought.
Pentalog embraces the insight that growth begins when companies break down silos and work from a single backlog to drive customer acquisition, monetization and retention.
Whether bringing a product to market or the market to a product, growth is a scientific process of turning prospects into leads and leads into satisfied customers.
At Pentalog, we bring a growth mindset to all of our projects, no matter which stage of the product lifecycle we assist with. We scale growth teams that help our clients master the future.
Our growth strategy experts
Growth hacking specialist
Growth is a data-driven discipline
Growth is a data-driven discipline that requires companies to work from a single backlog to drive customer acquisition, monetization and retention. Agility and iteration are the keys to success.
We call this approach the Pentalog Growth Loop.
- The Growth Loop is about knowing your product’s core value and committing to relentless testing and optimizing.
- Each Growth Loop should deliver a meaningful iteration of the product or the campaign that can be evaluated according to predefined KPIs.
- Typically, a Growth Loop will focus on implementing one or a handful of experiments, called MVTs (Minimal Viable Tests).
Drawing on the resources of our global platform, Pentalog provides growth teams with the experience and skills to work with customers to master the ever-changing marketplace.
Monthly growth service bundles
Our growth strategy bundles may include the following services, depending on project requirements:
- Lean strategy workshops
- Digital product innovation
- Content strategy & development
- Digital branding
- UX/UI design
- Analytics & Measurement
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- PPC campaign management
- Marketing Automation & CRM Integration
- Marketing funnels
- Outbound sales
Reach out to us,
describe your project
Choose a development category