In order to support our customers’ strategic activities, ensure their performance and daily productivity, Pentalog offers remote facilities management services (the infrastructure is situated on the customer’s premises but is managed by Pentalog) or outsourcing services (the customer’s infrastructure is located in Pentalog’s centres and is managed by Pentalog).
Our teams work on a daily basis to help you control and optimize your infrastructure in order to guarantee an adequate and efficient systems operation. Our methodology is based on the major ITIL principles and ensures the maximum amount of rigour in our processes.
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
A great deal of companies currently entrust their infrastructure to a service provider in order to :
- decrease their committed costs
- refocus on their business core
- have specialists manage their IT system
- outsource requirements
- have the guarantee of service quality and a high level of availability for better risk management
Pentalog supports and manages the infrastructure of its customers by offering innovative methods and management tools in order to guarantee service quality and an infrastructure availability rate of more than 99%.
In order to help its customers in this process, Pentalog offers four service levels:
Level 0: Incident collection and dispatch
Requests and incidents are reported in the incident monitoring tool. A ticket number is allocated to each new entry in order to ensure better follow-up. Each incident is then assigned to a higher-level team member to be processed. Every change linked to an incident is registered: allocation, follow-up notes (employees involved, requester)…
Level 1:Supervision / Setup and operation
Supervision consists in following up the supervision tool and the programmed reading of system logs of the target area. The aim is to detect incidents and describe them in the management tool (category, incident criticality, transfer to the appropriate level). This supervision can lead to the execution of simple procedures such as account creation, resolution of known incidents etc. The simple procedures have to be defined with the client.
Level 2: Administration / Support
Administration consists in analyzing and resolving unknown incidents (not managed on the supervision level), writing simple and complex procedures resulting from this resolution (when possible) and applying them if need be.
Support corresponds to configuring services and installation as well as migration tasks.
Level 3: Expert
At this level, operators have to provide support, solve incidents (if they cannot be solved at level 2), carry out audits, studies and consulting missions.
Our services are centred around two main types of facilities management:
- Administration :
- Account creation
- Inbox management
- Rights management
- Telephony (setting up phone sets)
- Installations (antivirus, applications etc.)
- Server management :
- All maintenance, update, installation operations
- Remote backup (backup on Pentalog’s premises)
- Supervision: Nagios installation on the spot
- Infrastructure management :
- Firewall, router, switch configuration
- VPAN, VLAN management
- One of our consultants can travel to our customer’s headquarters in order to solve complex issues
- Implementing and supervising an IP telephony platform
- Implementing Disaster Recovery Plans
- All types of remote services
- PaaS: as soon as servers can be virtualized, we can handle them within our infrastructure
- Applications in SaaS mode
- Hosting and monitoring the IP telephony platform
- Supervision, service continuity : Nagios
- Resource consumption : Cacti (bandwidth, CPU, RAM)
- Platforms : Windows, Linux, Unix AIX
- Ticket management : GLPI
- Hardware and software inventory management : OCS
- IP telephony : Asterisk
- Backup : Netvault
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.
We were convinced by Pentalog’s approach: advice from a CTO to help us architect our solution, 2 freelancers and support to find funding. In addition, we were seduced by the price of courses but especially by the implementation time: 2 months instead of 5 or 6 months if we were on a development from scratch.
Working with Pentalog is very reassuring. As their CTO had worked with us on prior improvements to the app, I didn’t think twice about calling on them again when I found out that the first developer was unavailable. Four days later they had found someone equally competent and we didn’t have to worry about the admin side of things. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the mission from start to finish, to make sure it ran as smoothly as possible.