Pentalog provides 24/7 IT monitoring services, including corrective maintenance and level 1, 2 and 3 administration, according to each client’s needs, since project kick-off.
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
Corrective maintenance and level 1 administration services
Here’s a list of corrective maintenance and level 1 administration services proposed by Pentalog in its 24/7 IT monitoring offer:
- Execution of simple corrective operations, according to the procedures defined on the wiki shared by the client and the Pentalog outsourced team of IT engineers and helpdesk technicians
- Management of Linux/Windows processes
- Disk space management
- Load management
- Host availability monitoring
- Traffic management
- User management
Our corrective maintenance services
During the project kick-off phase, our team of experts will define, together with the client:
- the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and matrix of priorities
- the Pentalog IT monitoring time ranges, for example, 9 AM – 6 PM during working days, or 24/24 and 7/7
- the Pentalog level 2 managers in charge of solving escalated issues
- the IT monitoring team’s KPIs
- frequency of service review (for example, on a monthly basis)
- which IT services fall under Pentalog’s responsibility and which under the client’s responsibility
How will invoicing take place? On a monthly basis, depending on consumption.
Reduce costs and let our specialists provide you with the best corrective maintenance services within the shortest time!
We’re very happy with the service provided by the QA engineers from Pentalog. Thanks to Pentalog, we have achieved a 70% of automated testing coverage for our APIs. The resources have integrated seamlessly with the internal team, leveraging Azure DevOps and MS Teams for collaboration. Moreover, the team is flexible and responsive, and they find new resources quickly.
Thanks to Pentalog's work, we have witnessed a decrease in the number of bugs. Their speed in communication and resource delivery is impressive.
Thanks to Pentalog's efforts, the time required to complete the IT team has been reduced from months to 2–3 weeks. We were able to quickly integrate efficient developers at a reasonable cost. The team's support has allowed our team to focus more on fundamental issues. In addition, their expertise and professionalism have led to a more efficient workflow.