Pentalog provides 24/7 IT monitoring services, including corrective maintenance and level 1, 2 and 3 administration, according to each client’s needs, since project kick-off.
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Corrective maintenance and level 1 administration services
Here’s a list of corrective maintenance and level 1 administration services proposed by Pentalog in its 24/7 IT monitoring offer:
- Execution of simple corrective operations, according to the procedures defined on the wiki shared by the client and the Pentalog outsourced team of IT engineers and helpdesk technicians
- Management of Linux/Windows processes
- Disk space management
- Load management
- Host availability monitoring
- Traffic management
- User management
Our corrective maintenance services
During the project kick-off phase, our team of experts will define, together with the client:
- the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and matrix of priorities
- the Pentalog IT monitoring time ranges, for example, 9 AM – 6 PM during working days, or 24/24 and 7/7
- the Pentalog level 2 managers in charge of solving escalated issues
- the IT monitoring team’s KPIs
- frequency of service review (for example, on a monthly basis)
- which IT services fall under Pentalog’s responsibility and which under the client’s responsibility
How will invoicing take place? On a monthly basis, depending on consumption.
Reduce costs and let our specialists provide you with the best corrective maintenance services within the shortest time!
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.
We were convinced by Pentalog’s approach: advice from a CTO to help us architect our solution, 2 freelancers and support to find funding. In addition, we were seduced by the price of courses but especially by the implementation time: 2 months instead of 5 or 6 months if we were on a development from scratch.
Working with Pentalog is very reassuring. As their CTO had worked with us on prior improvements to the app, I didn’t think twice about calling on them again when I found out that the first developer was unavailable. Four days later they had found someone equally competent and we didn’t have to worry about the admin side of things. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the mission from start to finish, to make sure it ran as smoothly as possible.