The activity of your users, websites, servers, applications, connected objects, industrial sensors etc. has grown exponentially in recent years.
Are your infrastructure monitoring tools and team agile enough for the speed at which performance, availability and security are required today?
- a high level of maturity in the IT process
- an approach tailored to the quality and security of your information system
- a 24/7 operational approach
- the best management solutions for your IT budget
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Why outsource infrastructure monitoring?
- Global service: the Pentalog outsourcing services cover IT monitoring, preventive maintenance and curative maintenance activities.
- High availability: the outsourcing service is ensured 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year thanks to the teams of IT engineers and helpdesk technicians who take turns to ensure the continuity of IT monitoring for your infrastructure.
- Managed budget: located in Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia and Africa, they are coordinated by a steering committee in France.
Outsourcing and live environment activities
When deciding to outsource your IT monitoring process with us, the live environment activities and responsibilities are clearly defined between Pentalog’s IT monitoring team and your company.
Examples of infrastructure monitoring activities that have to be defined at the beginning of project:
- Dispatch of the incoming tickets
- IP Filtering / Firewall rule
- OS, web server and database updates (technological watch)
- OS, web server and database updates (execution)
- Installation of virtual servers with their OS
- Installation and configuration of application servers
- Installation and configuration of SGBD servers
- Data recovery (learn more about backup)
- VM snapshot recovery
- SSL certificate updates
- Drawing up live environment procedures according to ITIL standards
Domain name management usually falls under the client’s responsibility.
We’re very happy with the service provided by the QA engineers from Pentalog. Thanks to Pentalog, we have achieved a 70% of automated testing coverage for our APIs. The resources have integrated seamlessly with the internal team, leveraging Azure DevOps and MS Teams for collaboration. Moreover, the team is flexible and responsive, and they find new resources quickly.
Thanks to Pentalog's work, we have witnessed a decrease in the number of bugs. Their speed in communication and resource delivery is impressive.
Thanks to Pentalog's efforts, the time required to complete the IT team has been reduced from months to 2–3 weeks. We were able to quickly integrate efficient developers at a reasonable cost. The team's support has allowed our team to focus more on fundamental issues. In addition, their expertise and professionalism have led to a more efficient workflow.