The activity of your users, websites, servers, applications, connected objects, industrial sensors etc. has grown exponentially in recent years.
Are your infrastructure monitoring tools and team agile enough for the speed at which performance, availability and security are required today?
- a high level of maturity in the IT process
- an approach tailored to the quality and security of your information system
- a 24/7 operational approach
- the best management solutions for your IT budget
Browse a list of IT specialists at Pentalog
|Daily rate||Sign up|
|Daily rate||Sign up|
Why outsource infrastructure monitoring?
- Global service: the Pentalog outsourcing services cover IT monitoring, preventive maintenance and curative maintenance activities.
- High availability: the outsourcing service is ensured 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year thanks to the teams of IT engineers and helpdesk technicians who take turns to ensure the continuity of IT monitoring for your infrastructure.
- Managed budget: located in Latin America, Eastern Europe and Asia, they are coordinated by a steering committee in France.
Outsourcing and live environment activities
When deciding to outsource your IT monitoring process with us, the live environment activities and responsibilities are clearly defined between Pentalog’s IT monitoring team and your company.
Examples of infrastructure monitoring activities that have to be defined at the beginning of project:
- Dispatch of the incoming tickets
- IP Filtering / Firewall rule
- OS, web server and database updates (technological watch)
- OS, web server and database updates (execution)
- Installation of virtual servers with their OS
- Installation and configuration of application servers
- Installation and configuration of SGBD servers
- Data recovery (learn more about backup)
- VM snapshot recovery
- SSL certificate updates
- Drawing up live environment procedures according to ITIL standards
Domain name management usually falls under the client’s responsibility.
Working with Pentalog helped us significantly, they responded really well to the urgency of the situation. After just one week we had found a qualified freelancer to undertake our mission. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the selection and administration process, so that the mission could run as smoothly as possible.
We were convinced by Pentalog’s approach: advice from a CTO to help us architect our solution, 2 freelancers and support to find funding. In addition, we were seduced by the price of courses but especially by the implementation time: 2 months instead of 5 or 6 months if we were on a development from scratch.
Working with Pentalog is very reassuring. As their CTO had worked with us on prior improvements to the app, I didn’t think twice about calling on them again when I found out that the first developer was unavailable. Four days later they had found someone equally competent and we didn’t have to worry about the admin side of things. The platform gave us support and guidance right through the mission from start to finish, to make sure it ran as smoothly as possible.