Against a background of a rapidly changing economic model and growing technical challenges, Pentalog supports the media with offshore, multi-skilled digital teams.
Powerful partnerships like these allow media businesses to concentrate on data and subscription marketing.
Our Data & Marketing Experts
Marketing Automation specialist
#1 A constantly changing economic model
- The media have been facing challenges to their economic model for years.
- Decreased advertising revenue, a decline in print sales and subscriptions, little added value by way of online subscriptions – the media must deal with all of these issues.
- The technological revolution affects every aspect of business, even businesses that aren’t technology-based.
- The HR question is critical, too – existing teams must adapt to new practices, and there is competition to attract experts in these new solutions.
#2 Multi-skilled teams
- In this context, the media face two challenges: identifying the right data on which to base their new economic model, and finding people with the right technical experience and skill to carry out their digital transformation.
- Pentalog guides and supports these technological changes with special development teams skilled in several programming languages and who use an agile approach.
- This guarantees access to expert technical skill and the development of relevant solutions in collaboration with industry teams.
#3 Develop a new data and subscription marketing strategy
- Technical and marketing teams work together to develop an appropriate solution based on automation and data.
- This strategic alliance of technical and marketing skills ensures that user habits, behaviors, and requests are taken into account, resulting in an improved user experience.
- By redefining the economic model, as well as understanding, leveraging, and technically exploring data, we can reassess growth of the media industry.
Contact us if you’d like to know more!
Technologies / Platforms we use to help you
Reach out to us,
describe your project
Choose a development category