within the Pentalog group.PROJECT
SeatHere is a web application designed for Pentalog employees in order to reserve a seat or a meeting room in any Pentalog agency in the world.TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT
FE - React, JS, HTML5, Redux, Reach, React-intl, Sass, React Material-UI, Jest.
PHP - Laravel 8, PHP 8, Nginx, MySQL 8.0, Composer, PHPUnit, Docker, GitLab CI/CD.
.NET - .NET 5 , WebApi, DDD, CQRS, Dapper, Fluent Validation, XUnit, Moq, Microsoft SQL Server, Docker.TEAM SIZE
- Writing and maintaining test cases using GitLab CI/CD.
- Connecting to the database server (MySQL 8.0) via Workbench.
- Creating bug reports and actively contributing with suggestions in adding new features.
- API Testing in Postman by understanding the requests done with the API and creating tests for this requests.
- Reporting bugs and creating user stories for Issue & Project Tracking Software in Jira.
- Actively involved in test planning, stories refinement and requirement analysis and review.
- Test cases management with Zephyr Scale.
Manual testing, Communication, API Testing, SQL Navigation, Black-box testing, Web testing, Agile testing, Regression testing, Quality Assurance, Sanity testing