for a company that develops precursors to "USB, software modems, small touchscreens, touchscreen controller ICs, ASICs.
on the company’s main app: Magic Earth Maps &
implementing new features and refactoring
- Created application shortcuts to certain app activities when long pressing the app’s icon.
- Mapped different parts of the application to deep links.
- Shared dialog so the user can share in different formats or apps.
- Created an activity that lets the user search for a location using different types of coordinates.
- Made a rating dialog that asks the user if he likes the app and if so, it asks him to rate the app in the App store.
- Took in consideration the updates, crashes, and many other things.
- UI and testing
for new application version in Kotlin:
- Features implemented: Most of the features that were present in the old version of the app.
- Internal SDK implementation
and example apps
for each functionality:
- Features implemented: example apps for the functionalities of the SDK such as Routing, Search, Navigation, Gestures on map, Map mstyles, Alerts based on event on map or location of the user, Geocoding and reverse geocoding and more.
- Implemented some of the functionalities in the SDK.
- Refactored and corrected already written functionalities.
- Technologies used: Java 8, Kotlin, NDK, JNI, Gradle, Linux, Bash scripting, ADB, Jenkins, Git, Espresso, JSON, OpenGL, SQL, App shortcuts, Deep links, Picasso, All types of layouts & views (including custom views), Fragments + Navigation graph, Jira, Kanban.
new features for the company's main application related to the public transportation as Java developer for a few months:
- Implemented an algorithm that inputs in a GTFS (General Transit Feed Specification) file the train route shapes (sequence of coordinates) that are missing, to be displayed on the map at routing.
- Technologies used: Java 8, Maven, GTFS & Realtime GTFS, XML, Git, Dijkstra, Backtracking, Linux, Xcode, Profiling.
new features and fixed
bugs for existing project
back-end in C++:
- Creation of coordinates conversion library between different cardinal systems working as an API.
Android, Java 8, Kotlin, NDK, JNI, Gradle, Linux, Bash scripting, ADB, Jenkins, Git, Espresso, JSON, OpenGL, SQL, Picasso, Fragments, Jira, Kanban, Maven, GTFS, XML, Git, Dijkstra, Backtracking, XCode, C++, Smart pointers, Cmake, PROJ4, Doxygen