Crucial Communication Responsibilities
- Defining/Altering Product Vision.
- Defining ROI (quantifiable and non-quantifiable benefits).
- Defining Product Roadmap.
- Product demonstration (Concept level) – Internal.
- Defining Product Backlog – Epics.
- Defining Product Backlog - User Stories (US, Acceptance Criteria, Wireframes, Flow diagrams, etc).
- Backlog grooming and prioritizing.
- Ensuring user stories meet DOR for development.
- Version Management.
- Setting Version Name & Description (in collaboration with Director of Product on client Side).
- Liaising with Client’s Director of Product to set Version Release Dates.
- Setting Sprint Goal (in collaboration with Dev team).
- Conducting Major Release Internal Demonstrations.
- Conducting User Feedback Session (UAT).
- Transcribing UAT.
- Qualitative Coding.
- User Feedback Analysis.
- Eisenhower Matrix - Action Plan based on Analysis.
- Communicating & Disseminating User Feedback to the Team &/or provide context into the “Why” behind an implemented feature.
- Maintaining User Guide Documentation.
- Jira Product Board Management.
- Validating updated Preproduction environment to ensure Successful Version release.
- Checking/Validating Production environment.
Short-Term SM Responsibilities [approx. 2-3 Months]:
- Conducting BiWeekly Product Updates for the entire client team.
- Keeping CTO informed via short bullet point summaries (as requested, prior to Internal demos, and after biweekly syncs).
- Facilitating Weekly with Data Team & Maintain Weekly Sync Minutes.
- Facilitating Weekly with UXUI Designer & Maintain Weekly Sync Minutes.
- Creating UXUI requests (including preliminary Wireframes/User Flows/Sketches) within Product Team Board - collaborating with the designer to align the Business Requirements with UXUI expertise and Product vision.
- Participating in all Scrum Ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Mid-Sprint Grooming, Sprint Review (internal Sprint Demo), Sprint Retrospective.
- Clarifying requirements to Dev team (Developers, QA) and SM – Daily communication, ad-hoc calls, meetings.
- Validating & moving Jira tickets as “Done” within a Sprint – checked that all requirements set forth by Product within a Jira ticket have been successfully met.
- Communicating & Maintaining Product Documentation in Confluence: Product Vision, OKRs, ROI, Product Versions, UAT Feedback, Meeting Minutes (Biweekly’s, Weekly’s, etc).
- Communicating with DoP, PRM, providing visibility on the Client/Product/Project/Team’s progress.
- Created & Maintained Burndown Chart (Excel, Kanban board in Jira does not generate BRD Chart).
- Facilitated Estimation Sessions & Updated Jira Tickets with Estimates/Assigned-To-Devs/Labels.
- Set up Daily with Dev Team + Moderating the Daily.
- Identified unanswered/unclarified Qs for Dev team - Solved impediments.
- Set Up & Moderated Tech Clarity Sync(s).
- Facilitated communication between Dev & Director of Engineering/Tech Lead/Data Team.
- Set up Dev Team work risk Assessment Sync.
- Was in direct calls with Devs (i.e. BE) around identifying work risks from BE
- Ensured Devs collaborate/communicate with each other.
- Ensured the Development Team interacted with the Stakeholders on a regular basis.
Product Ownership, Agile, Scrum, Team Management, Zoom/Teams/Slack/Outlook, Jira, Confluence, ClickUp (Schedule/Organization), Lucidchart (Creating Wireframes, User Flow sketches), Figma (UX/UI design - View/Comment only), MS Office