Team Manager (Back-up)
/ Knowledge Manager
/ Incident Manager
/ Customer Service Advisor
(French and English) for a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation.Team Manager
(Back-up) (December 2018 - September 2019).
- Leading day to day staff management.
- Staff on-boarding, training and development.
- Tracked problem trends and established corrective action plans, ensuring that all blocking points and recurrent problems are eliminated.
- Delivering service and employee performance reports (daily/weekly/monthly).
- Reporting in Steering Committee meetings (weekly/monthly) the overall performance of the team for the provided services.
- Developing plans for Continuous Service Improvement and followed upon its’ implementation.
(July 2017 - September 2019).
- Ensuring the control of all Knowledge Management processes as per ITIL guidelines.
- Acting as the SME and owner of all Service Desk processes, procedures, work instruction from its’ creation to implementation while making sure of its' feasibility.
- Leading discussions with relevant SMEs in order to close the knowledge gaps that might cause breach of SLA's or not meeting KPI's.
- Responsible for successful support provision of Client's application Go Live after understanding their requirements and needs.
- Working with Project Management team through different project lifecycles, being also part of UAT’s.
- Working with both internal and Client’s development team to make sure requirements can be met.
- Working together with client's BA's, Application owners, Key users etc. to establish processes and procedures for Service desk team to follow.
- Managed the project scope and ensured that delivery was compliant with scope commitment.
- Proactively followed-up upon Customer Satisfaction Survey and drove the quality improvement.
- Responsible for all training and re-training needs of the team and monitoring it monthly.
(November 2016 - July 2017).
Customer Service Advisor
- Managing the ticket backlog and prioritizing items that are breached or close to breach.
- Ensuring ticket quality and lead meetings regarding quality improvements.
- Developing team communications regarding SLA's and KPI's to achieve.
- Daily reporting of backlog status to all relevant stakeholders - TM, OPM, ODM, SDM, resolving teams etc.
(March 2016 - July 2017)
- Developing skills and knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve basic and complex IT issues.
- Acting as a Single Point of Contact for all issues and requests related to client applications: access issues, password reset, account creation, troubleshooting etc.
- Using the acquired skills and available information in the knowledge base to develop potential solutions and maintain high quality service.
- Covering the entire ticket life cycle, resolving the issues or requests reported by clients via phone, e-mail and chat channels.
- Using both ITSM and ServiceNOW ticketing tools while making sure to cover the established SLA and KPIs.