Lean Process Expert
for a universal bank on the Romanian market, providing a complete range of products and services to private individuals, SMEs and large corporations.
- Applying Lean Methodology using unit and/or E2E approaches.
- Creating material information flow analysis (MIFA).
- Creating analysis of the measured activities (picture of the day, average touch time, 8 waste analysis, demand capacity, rigidity analysis, etc.).
- Identifying the waste within the process steps and coming up with the improvement ideas.
- Creating and delivering presentations for the stakeholders.
- Agreeing with the stakeholders on improvement ideas and the road map for the implementation (tactical implementation plan).
- Instilling a continuous improvement approach.
- Managing the team to reach the agreed objectives of the transformation (where Stream Leader position applies).
- Lean transformed areas
- Next generation branch - retail network branches: process improvement, staff orchestration, increase alternative channels usage, branch layout redesign, customer journey improvement, refresh sales and service management tools and less paper and paperless at retail network level - Lean Process Expert and Stream Leader - Q1-Q4 2016.
- Accounting and financial controlling division (main allocation on Business Intelligence department, Cost Management department and Business Lines Controlling department) - Lean Process Expert and Stream Leader - Q3-Q4 2015.
- Human resources directorate (main allocation on Recruitment department and Development department) - Lean Process Expert - Q1-Q2 2015.
in other projects
- Refreshed the tool of the capacity management for the retail network (close to 3000 employees).
- Redesigned the platform that collected improvement ideas from all employees.
- Redesigned the archiving flow for the retail network.
- Redesigned the budget overrun work flow (paper to digital).
- Digital cash (migration of cash transactions from branches to ATM/MFM).
- Paperless branch (implementation of digital signature and electronic archiving).
- Robotic process automation (Blue Prism).
(April 2008 - December 2014).
Lean Network Manager
- Coordinated the agency activities, maintained and developed the existing customer database.
- Identified the potential customers and presented them the bank’s products.
- Identified customer needs, recommended appropriate products and services.
- Provided supervision of retail lending, activity to promote electronic payment service Multicash type, promoted and signed cards issuing contracts and card acceptance services to merchants.
- Ensured the achievement of the designated income/cost ratios by reaching indicators drawn by the group management.
(January 2013 - October 2013).
- Coordinated the implementation of Lean concepts and tools across all the agencies within the retail group, ensuring the fulfillment of the project specific goals: identifying and eliminating waste, improving efficiency in services, increasing customers and employees satisfaction.
- Created a framework that encouraged the communication and shared the best practices and the generation of ideas/improvement initiatives with local and/or national impact.
- Performed the diagnosis for the processes and flows specific to branch level, together with the Branch Managers and the Lean Navigator (where present), identified the areas on which we needed to act in the improvement process.
- Designed strategies and tools (whiteboard layout, spreadsheet based support tools, etc.) in order to ensure a sustainable continuous improvement approach post-implementation.
- Encouraged the agency staff to identify areas that needed to be improved and to forward ideas of improvement to the decision makers through Vocea TA (Your Voice) platform.