IT Project Manager
for a leading Romanian company in business automation and data collection with barcode and RFID technology.
Notable Projects implemented from 0
- Working with the IT product development team to ensure compliance with customer’s expectations and coordinating technical support teams to provide varieties in customers’ products.
- Planning, scheduling, coordinating, managing all the aspects of the project.
- Coordinating the work of technical support teams to provide customers with the different services they need throughout their ownership of the products.
- Conducting training sessions for the team members and explaining them the Agile method.
- Making sure that each project meets the deadline.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring that it is not exceeded.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- Leading teams in projects across a wide range of businesses and technologies.
- Leading project from kickoff to project closure using different methodologies.
- Interacting with the clients and understanding their requirements as an agile project manager.
- Delivering complex projects within time and budget.
- Finding business opportunities with top managements stakeholders and clients.
- Budget estimation and creating roadmaps.
- Quality, risk, communications and stakeholders’ management.
- Leading projects during the entire software development life cycle.
- Leading multiple projects and teams in an international distributed environment.
- Successfully implementing Agile methodology by using SCRUM and Kanban frameworks.
- ERP and logistics desktop app (Focus SAT);
- WMS desktop app (Leroy Merlin, BAT);
- Mobile app: Click&Collect (Carrefour);
- Document Management System with ELO Digital (DCA);SKILLS
Agile, Scrum, Project Management, Kanban