IT OPS / Analyst II
within a multinational information technology company that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
- Solved escalated incidents from L2 and major / top incidents.
- Gained AD knowledge with GPO knowledge.
- Gained HP C7000 Enclosures, Blades and DL model technologies knowledge.
- Engaged the engineering teams or vendors when needed for a satisfactory incident resolution.
- Provided effective solutions for complex issues providing the root-cause analysis via problem management analysis.
- Network Troubleshooting (DNS, DHCP, HTTP).
- Advanced VMware configuration and administration (4.1-6.0).
- Basic PowerCLI and Powershell scripting.
- Implemented and provided technical support for infrastructure, such as VMware and Hyper-V virtual environment.
- Diagnosed, troubleshot, and resolved hardware, network and system problems, and replaced defective components when necessary.
- Maintained and administered Windows O.S including Standalone servers and Clustered environments for high availability (Microsoft Clustering / VERITAS Clustering).